school and interrogations

Everyone sat silent before a groan is head"no why we didn't even get to see what happened is the killer alive or dead" randy rants causing the others to raise an eyebrow while Jocelyn secretly smirking she was proud that she put fear in the killers but was pissed that she didn't get to kill them in the first place that night before she secretly glares at billy and Stu who sheepishly smile at her Jocelyn just shakes her head at the two idiots before the movie starts again not bothering to even look at her brothers who were looking at her.

Jocelyn is then shown walking up to the school to say half the students that she was a goddess was an understatement. There she is wearing baggie ripped jeans that hugged her waist in just the right place as her abs from all the work outs is shown proudly as her black jean jacket is tied low and loosely around her waist as her spaghetti strapped holter top that ends right above her abs as it also she probably but what caught everyone's attention was her tattoos. On the left side of her waist had the word strong in cursive black ink to prove she was a fighter.on her left wrist had a black rose with thorns expressing death on her both literal that only a few people she trust now.on there up arm there was a wolf howling as it was fading into wind that weapons her close relationship with Klaus who had been there for everything after they ran into each other after a couple of years after she turned.then on her right hand up to her wrist was a tattooed rosary even tho she was a vampire she still believes then on her who uper arm as a tattoo of snake as the tattoo curled around her arm as if was real. Her hair was down in and up and down style as it shines in the sunlight as it blows gently in the wind while the famous Salvatore family smirk rest on her face as her black heel boots clink against the sidewalk.as many students turn to stare at her while some even drool.

Klaus is then heard chuckling as he raised an amused eyebrow at Jocelyn who raised one back"you always did have to show off your beauty don't you love"he smirks at her which she returned as she laughs "oh you know I do I am the hottest cold bitch of woodsboro for a reason Klaus"

While they laughed a few people who were watching didn't like this one but they were her brothers and Elena of course."how can you be buddy with him after what he has done to me and your brothers!"Elena shouts not understanding how she can just be so relaxed and not caring.

Jocelyn's playful mood fades as she turns to glare at the Dopplebitch while slowly getting up as what Rebekah calls her."okay let's get a couple of this straight one I don't give a damn about you.your nothing but a weak whining human who expects everyone to just sacrifice them selfs for you I mean look at what happened to your aunt Jenna I mean Stefan offered to take her a place but instead of choosing you're family which should always comes first you aunt ended up dead for your selfishness just like your adopted parents.and let's not getting me started on my brothers I mean one comes to term what he is which is why he didn't turn into a ripper like Stefan who can't expect being a vampire which you also are not helping with"she stated coldly as she was face to face with Elena now who was glaring at her with tears before slapping Jocelyn but what shocked Elena was that she barely moved.

Jocelyn then laughs at a wicked slow laughter before looking Elena in the eyes and what she saw froze her in fear at the darkness in Jocelyn's eyes"you call that a slap...oh honey you have a lot to learn hmm how about I give you an example"she smirks deadly and before Elena can even blink Jocelyn's fist lashes out colliding with her jaw as she is thrown back to her brothers who catch her as her mouth was bleeding heavily. But before anybody can do anything the movie starts again.

As she walks into the school she could get all the rumors about what happened last night as she made her way through the school before he name was called "Jocelyn please report to the office"as she comes to mind stop in the hallway before turning around and walking the other way to the office.

She is now shown sitting in front of Dewey ,the sheriff and the principal who was standing to close to her.

"Now Jocelyn explain what all happened last night at casy Beckers house."the sheriff says while Jocelyn rolls her eyes she's already told the police what has happened.

"I already told the police what happened sheriff "she says as she lazly lean against the chair she was sitting on as she crossed her leg over the other while looking the sheriff.

"Yes I know that but what I don't understand is how only Casey Becker ended up dead and you don't even end up with a scratch...so I'm gonna ask again what really happened that night"he stated more firmly.

Jocelyn jaw cletched as she grips the arms of the chair almost breaking it with her strength but Dewey gave her a secret look telling her to now show what she is to the two other man.

Jocelyn sighs before glaring right at the sheriff"you wanna know why I'd only have a scratch hears why I was knocked unconscious before she was even killed I didn't even see her body until I was woken up be her mother's heartbreaking scream"she grits out her teeth comeing up with a lie on what really happened that night before standing up "now if you excuse me I have class"she stated coldly before walking out of the office but she wasn't heading to her class she was actually heading to the bathroom.

As she entered she was up to the mirror her eyes darkened to a reddish black color as veins slide under her eyes from hunger and anger before the sound of the bathroom door opening as some one came in as she whoosed out of sight.

A young girl who was a cheerleader who was touching up her makeup before she heard a strang whooshing sound as she looked up jumping letting out a gasp at the sight behind her but before she could scream Jocelyn lined her eyes with the girl in front her"don't scream I'm only gonna take some of your blood you'll be fine afterward"here eyes dilate as she compelled the girl who stays quiet as she gently bits her fangs into the girls neck as her holds her up taking a decent amount of blood before pulling away as her fangs on latch from her neck gently as blood trails don't the girls neck before Jocelyn bites into her wrist before holding it out to the girl"drink"she compelled.and the girl drinks from her wrist as the bite mark is shown healing as the blood fades.

Once she made sure the girl bite mark heald did she take away her wrists"now leave go to class and forget what has happened" she comples once again before being left alone by her self as she walked to the window as she thinks about last night.

                          (Flash back)
Jocelyn lunges at him with a loud hiss as they both crashed into the coffee table in the living room where the patio doors for now destroyed from the chair that was thrown against them. She pinned him down by the neck as he thrashed underneath as Jocelyn smirks evilly but apparently there was another killer so when she was tackled she was caught of guard but that soon changed to anger as she up cutted him making him fly into his partner as both land hard agythe wall with thuds as she stands up before stalking over to them.

The two killers share a look through there mask as there body shakes with pain and fear before both have the bright idea to charge her at ounce only to have there necks grabbed as they were listed off the ground with inhuman strength as they choked before she let out a loud roar before chucking them through the already broken patio doors they land harshly by steeve orths dead body before both scrambled up and run so they wouldn't be killed before they can complete there plan.

Jocelyn stalks to window but growls in anger when she saw them gun before smell another body with blood as she turned to see Steve's orth Casey's boyfriend's dead body before sighing before glaring at the darkness of the trees in the distance she was gonna make them pay.

                    (Flashback ends)

She is shown looking at the window with a glare before a fist slash out as the sound of glass breaking before it shows shattering as the cuts on her wrist heal as if it wasn't there as she just stands there before backing away from the broken marrior as it shows her broken reflection in the shards on the floor before she leaves out the bathroom.