group lunch and saving Sidney

Everyone was silent while Elena and Bonnie glared at Jocelyn who just raised a mear  eyebrow "how can vampires like you just take what you want your race are really abominations"Bonnie judges making Jocelyn laugh at the hypocriticalism coming off Bonnie.

"Oh that's comeing from you witch bitch since you seem to help out my brothers and the blonde over there holding on Tyler before you start to judge me why don't you take a really hard look in the marrior"she says standing strong her brothers are now noticeing how much she changed she still has her humanity but has become colder then that night in 1864.

Soon Jocelyn is shown walking up to the group in the schools court yard fountain "what up my bitches missed me"she smirks playfully as she plopped right beside Sidney through her arm around the girl as her friends laughed at her antics.before Stu stands up acting like a gentleman as he bowd"our own ice queen has graced up with her presence the others just hold in there laughter watching a deadpanned look grace her face"shut the hell up and sit before you lose something like more brain cells"she sass's causing a mock offense to grace his face while the others burst out laughing.

After the hug laughing fit they all sit down as they eat there lunch talking about the irrigation and how they all for us that they like to hunt"hey did any of them asked you if you like to hunt"Stu asked billy is has behind Sidney laying haf way on the fountain as his leg hangs off the side."yeah the did.they asked you"billy asked still while Jocelyn is seen Baskin in the sun light as her day light ring shines from the sun.

Tatum was confused "hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?"she has not understood the significance it was but three people know because they were there that night only she didn't know that two of The Killers that she attacked were sitting right beside her.

A close up is then shown of them"because their bodies were gutted"randy comments without thinking making Jocelyn clutch her first.

"Thank you Randy"billy says sarcastically as he leaves on one arm eating some grapes.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt"Tatum stares making Stu laugh"that's cuz there's no way a girl could have killed them."making both Tatum and Jocelyn roll their eyes at him for two different reasons one Jocelyn knew a few known serial killers even though they were vampires."that is so sexist. The killer could easily be female basic and sink"tantrum points out as she said a name of a movie title.

Randy scuffs making them look at him"that was an Isaac not exactly the same thing"

"You're both wrong a woman can easily kill a man she just needs to do it with skill I mean I could easily take a knife to first cut off your head through the bones and tendons they never take a knife kind of open the chest cavity as I removed every single organ"she says what an innocent look on her face before turning around seeing the looks are always giving her some were knowing like Sydney and Tatum who knew her secret while the other three males just at her wide eyed.

Kol turns to Jocelyn"where have you been all my life"he says with awe as she raised an amused eyebrow while close silently fums with anger well some of his siblings are shown smirking I want another knowing that that was proof that their brother does have a heart for the woodsboro vampire known as Jocelyn Salvatore.

Everyone soon shakes out of there daze getting back to the topic at hand."yeah Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that"Stu explains why Jocelyn slightly glances at home listen to how he explained with what sounded like excitement in his voice making her a little suspicious while Billy is silently glaring at the back of Stu's head over Sidney's shoulder."or a man's mentality"Tatum says with a roll of her eyes.

"How do you gut someone "sidney asked not comprehending out you just gut someone like that I mean sure she's seen Jocelyn torture a few of her enemies before but she's never seen a gutted body before.

Everyone turns to look at her "you take a knife... You slithering from groin to sternum."stu actually explained making the others look at him and disbelief while really the silent giving him a look to shut up while Jocelyn was deep in her thoughts as she becomes more suspicious of stu.

Soon as she was broken out of her thoughts when she saw her bus but froze when Randy started choking about Casey and Steve's body making her turn her head slowly clear now but he didn't even notice well everyone is shocked at how intense her glare is at Randy before all of a sudden he is choking as a hand is wrapped around his neck as he pulls her face to his"listen you'll jerk all about this close"she says using her hand for emphasis"just shoving my foot up your ass so far that you won't even be able to say another joke for the rest of your miserable geek life"she hisses slightly as Randy's eyes goes wide with fear realizing she would actually do it as he rapidly none of his head before he was dropped on her ground as Jocelyn walks away fuming with anger.

Soon she is shown in a jogging outfit as she decided to take a run at night before hearing a screen from the distance it was her best friend Sidney. So she decided to investigate as she vamps speed to Sidney's house just as she reached the door she could hear struggling so it was a miracle when she punched her hand through the door splintering it as her hand lashed onto something it was The Killers arm with the knife above Sidney both are shocked before Sidney smirks knowing who it is"Jocelyn!"she shouts causing the killer to look down at her and shock.

Before all of a sudden the door breaks as he is tackled off her by Jocelyn who's reddish black eyes shown in glory with veins crawling under him as her face hissed will allow roar as she was above him she was pissed and he was not going to take another one her best friends one that is a sister. Not taking her eyes off her prey"Sidney go up to your room and lock the door and wait for me to come get you."she orders before Sidney knocks her head and doing exactly what she's told leaving the killer and her best friend in the kitchen / living room as they were right in between.

She growls standing up with the killer clutched into hand as she leans her face to his masked one"your not taken another one you bloody ass hole!"she roars before chucking him into the living as he land on the ground groaning deep in pain as she stalks to him while picking up a broken piece of door as she slowly stalks to her prey who is looking up at her as they crawled backwards knowing she has the intent to kill them so they had to figure out a way out of this fast as fear starts to consume knowing if he doesn't get out of here soon in a second he's going to be dead and then his vengeance won't be complete.