phase one of the plan

Everyone was shown sitting at the table talking about the plan"alright so here's what's the first part of the plan which plays out at school.so most likely Billy's gonna play the innocent boyfriend so Sidney your gonna have to act like your still in love with him.tatum you still gonna have to keep up the fake dumb act around Stu until tonight I feel like they're planning something big but we will be one step ahead of them"Jocelyn explained to them the first part of the plan before she turns to Dewey"and you gales gonna try to play her charm on you so listen to her heart beat then you'll know if she lies or tells the truth about something."she explains to Dewey before they all got up to get ready for school.

Jocelyn is shown wearing dark faded jeans that hug her waist perfectly as her back muscles are shown as she is putting on a white half waist tank top before she is shown walking to the mirror as she studies her look.her hair was in a high pony tail with two long bangs resting over her chest.her make up was done smokey eye with dark brown lip stick as she wears her cross choker before sliding on her jean jacket as she walks away.

Soon Dewey's car is shown pulling up at the school that has reporters everywhere.they pull up to the sidewalk as they start to get out when they are swarmed by reporters as they jam Mikes sent to their faces"how does it feel to be almost brutally butcher's"one female reporter says but the girls just look at them blankly before walking away with there heads held high.

"Ok let me get this straight you guys just came up with a plan to beat the killers at there own game...that's brilliant"kol says shocked for once as Jocelyn smirks at him amused

So part of the plan was to toy with gale since they needed to keep up their charade until the time was right so Sidney and Tatum went to handle that while Jocelyn is shown walking into The school. Soon they are shown in a hall by their lockers.
"This is a mistake I should've here"Sidney says fakeing her nerves as she closes her locker as the three girls share a secret look while stu was too busy messing with his hair as he looks into Tatum's mirror.

Tatum takes the sucker out of her mouth "I want you to meet me and Jocelyn right here after class,okay Sid"she says keeping up the act. It was silent between the group for a second before Sydney looked up at stu"hey I haven't seen billy around is he really pissed"Sidney asked faking curiosity.

Stu looks up at her with a smirk"you mean after you brand him the Candyman?"he asked as he put Tatum's mirror back into her locker"no he's heart broken "he jokes while Tatum keeps up the act of still being his girlfriend as she slightly nudge him in the air as they stand there for a silent moment before screaming can be heard as two people wearing the exact costing the killer wears a show running crazy like down the hall sidney had to keep up the act that she was scared and she slammed into the locker."why are they doing this"forcing her voice to sound watery while stu was laughing"are you kidding me look at this place it's like Christmas"he says as Tatum who secretly rolled her eyes annoyed before turning to act as his girlfriend to keep up the charade before hitting him repeatedly in the forehead with her sucker "stupidly leak"she says.

As Sidney fake cries running away before running into billy Jocelyn listened from the distance as she hid in the shadows.

"It's just me"Billy's voice is heard as Sid acted scared.

"Wow wow you still think it's me"Billy's voice is heard.

"No no I don't"she says whike faking being in denial.

"It's just... somebody was there..billy somebody Trid to kill me."her voice is heard with fake scared ness in it.

"I know. The cops said I scared them away it wasn't me Sid."there was a tiny blimp in his heart beat right there they new he was lying it took everything in Sidney not to rip into Billy's neck.

"I know he called me again last night at Tatum's house"her voice is heard still acting to be scared.

"You see? It couldn'thave been me. I was in jail remember"Billy's voice is Heard as Jocelyn saw him slightly signal Stu with his eyes behind Sidney.

So she followed silent behind Stu who was making his way to the girls bathroom were Sidney would meet her.as she follows him waits after a few minutes before sneaking into the bathroom quietly as she walks to the stall we're she hears his heart boy. She then swings the door open causing Stu who was now fully in The Killers costume who whirls around shocked seeing her there.

She tilts her head with a smirk"hello Stu there's been a slight change of your plans"as she grabs him by the neck pushing him against the stall wall as she lines her eyes with his masked ones"your not gonna say a word you will stay quiet until a say you can speak"as her eyes dilate compelling him as they heard a door open she knows is Sidney before they heard two other girls as the talk trash. She waits until they are gone before she hears Sidney sniffles.

Jocelyn opens the door popping out "hey Sid I got a surprise for you "as she steps out of the stall with Stu who is still in the costume"my guess he was supposed to scare you so school can be canceled so heres what were going to do I'm gonna compel him to for her and that he's already done his task while you run out actually scared that way phase two can start."Jocelyn explained the plan as the share a look as Jocelyn faces towards Stu as she clutches her hand around his neck making him choke"you will forget everything you heard and saw and completed your task"she comples him before banging his head into the wall as he falls to the ground dissy when Sidney ran out fakeing being scared as Jocelyn whooshes away.

The two killers stare at the girl in shock they still couldn't remember anything about that day as she wickedly smirked.

Kol claps his hand with giddiness "oh it's getting good you are a genius Jocelyn"he turns to the girl as they share wicked smirks.

Elena just looks at her with discussed but too scared to say anything she couldn't take another hit from Jocelyn.

Her brothers watch with jealously as they wish they had some kind of relationship with their sister but they ruined that.