phase 3 part 1

Soon everyone around town was closing stores early for the curfew that was set while some of the residents were rushing home.soon Dewey's police car is shown driving through town before it is shown driving the road as he comes to a slow stop by the sidewalk in front of the police station.

As they got out the girls were dressed for the party tonight. Tatum was wearing a yellow shirt sleeve shirt with a tide dye short skirt along with a black leather jacket and white ankle boots with black platform.siday was wearing a light Blue top with a blue jean jacket as she also wore dark blue jeans with her brown heels ankle boots. Jocelyn decided to wear black leather pants with a white crop top that ended mid waist with a signature black jacket as her hair was pulled up in a tight high ponytail showing her pierced ears with black studs she also wore knee high black boots.if they were gonna kill to psycho Killers they're going to look good while doing it.

Klaus turns to his best friend "you always dress best when you plan on killing someone" he says with a smirk that she returned with a wink as his siblings watched with raised eyebrows Rebekah was impressed by her attire she would have to learn from her.

They all walked onto the sidewalk Jocelyn turns to them"alright tonight we finish this and they won't know what hit them"Jocelyn says as they all shared a smirk before the girls left to go to the food Mart to get stuff for the party "time to start he's already hear inside"Jocelyn says as they get closer before they are shown walking around the corner.

"Is billy gonna be there"Sidney says faking curiosity.

"He better not be I told Stu to keep his mouth shut"Tatum says playing along.

"Trust me if billy trys something he might not be able to have kids when I'm done with him"Jocelyn says as they all share secret smirks as they walk in through the slide doors.

All the males wince at that as they look at Jocelyn with fear as she wickedly smirks at them.

Soon the girls are shown with a buggy as they were putting food into it as Sidney had a fake frown on her face while Tatum was tossing a bag of chips into the buggy as they move down the ile"Billy's right you know when ever he touches me I just can't relax"sidney says fake agreeance on what billy had said.

"So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother's untimely death it's no big deal Sid your thaw out"Tatum says as they continue they could all hear his heart beat close by.

Sidney then stops by the ice cream color as she opens the door she hands Tatum that box of pops"yeah but he has been so patient with me you know with all the sex stuff I mean how many guys will put up with a girlfriend who is sexually anorexic" grabbing a quart of ice cream as she puts it into the buggy faking worrying.

"Billy and his penis don't deserve you all right"Tatum says with a smirk as she tosses the box into the buggy.

"She is right Sidney I mean if billy can't be understanding and wait then he doesn't deserve to be called a man same with stu there nothing but pussies"Jocelyn says with a smirk as they know this will set billy off as they all secretly smirk at one another walking away with the buggy as Ridgid reflection of the killer is shown in the door of the freezer as he watches them walk away before disappearing.

"Damn you are cold"kol says with a whistle as Jocelyn shrugged innocently"what is the truth same thing can be said about my Brothers"she as she smirks as Damon and Stefan glare at there sister for that.

"You are a very good role model to young woman"Elijah says as his siblings not agreeing with him.

Elena scoffs "really her a role model she nothing but a psychotic bitch"she says with a smugg look.

Jocelyn looks irritated before she looks at the ceiling"excuse me mysterious lady that brought us here is it okay if I kill her temporarily that way she'll shut the hell up for a little while"making the Scooby gang and her brothers look at her wide eye but grew even more when the women's voice echos"yes you can I find her it's annoying as well do as you wish"as he voice fades.

Jocelyn smirks as she stands up turning to the scared doppelganger"what now your scared what happened to that confidence oh that's right when we couldn't kill each other in here but now I've gotten permission but before I temporarily kill you I won't say a few things if you think you're a good role model then you're flat out dead wrong.cause one you don't treat your friends equally especially Bonnie and Caroline poor Bonnie you and my brothers only use her when you need her magic and Caroline she's left out in almost everything and she's supposed to be your best friend please unless it's my brother you can give two shits about anyone.two you are so wrapped up with my brothers you've been ignore your own little brother even worse you can tell his memories away and then not even a year later you could help him to have a new life in Denver you're the worst sister in the history of sisters and that's a long damn list.three you obviously don't care about family since a Jenna you should have chosen her instead of your boyfriend my brother she didn't deserve that death the reason why I gave klaus the idea of useing her what's the test how willing you are to go for family and you failed that test by the way it wasn't katherine who added your aunt it was me to test you.face it Elena your not innocent as you claim to be you're the worst human I have ever known in the shortest lifespan to just being in the same room with you"

She says as each step she grew closer and closer to the doppelganger who was crying at the things were said before all of a sudden her neck was snapped temporarily killing her as her body fell to the ground with a thud as everyone sat in silence.

Damon growls rushing at his sister but she was ready as she grabbed him be the through you see she fully turned before her brothers making her stronger that and her anger helps."then there's you my dear older brother you will never change your still the Damon from 1864 who is in love with are dear brother Stefan's girlfriend I mean it's like Kathrine all over again"with a quick snap his neck broke as he feel to the ground as Jocelyn stares at him emotionlessly.

Stefan just stares at his older sister "what happened to to this isn't you at all"he says making her let out a cold laugh.

"You see Stefan when I died the night y'all abandoned me the sister y'all remember died that night the only thing that was amplified about me was my anger and hatred for you and Damon that will never change and I'm warning you now if you hurt any of my friends I will kill you too and your little whore the most painful way possible."she says dead serious as she clears at him with her cold eyes before she turns away from him not caring about the guilt in his eyes nothing will change the way she feels.

While on there way to the party Dewey explained the theory on who is the killer that the Sheriff told them as Jocelyn laughs"I'm sorry Dewey but your Sheriff doesn't know shit "as they all smirk before further down the road behind them a new van is shown falling them as a nice house is shown with music blaring as many cars were shown as before they get out of Dewey's vehicle all giving each other a secret nod that the second part of the plan starts as they walk up to the house.