Fighting Spirit

"Sup Hayley?" Ethan called as they walked into the lab. "Where's Doctor O?" he asked, looking around.

"Yeah. Not that we'd be able to see him if he was here," Kira grinned.

"That way." Zoey, who was sitting with Hayley and Jenna at the computers, pointed over by the gym equipment.

"Hey guys!" The teens looked around to see weights moving seemingly by itself.

"I'll never get used to that," Kira stared at it.

Andy chuckled as he sat on the couch with Raina doing homework, "We've been getting used to it all morning. He's stealthy enough without the invisibility. Now, it's freaky as hell." He shook his head, "It needs to end."

"Between years of martial arts training, Power Ranger duties and his time as a Ninjetti," Jenna chuckled, "it's a wonder he still didn't know that Justin and Zoey dated, even if it was for a month."

"Must you bring that up?" Zoey rolled her eyes, "The animosity between Turbo Boy and Nick is bad enough; don't need to keep adding fuel to the fire."

"Agreed!" Tommy called, still pumping those weights.

"Hey, Doctor O... no offence, but what's the point of building your biceps if nobody's gonna see them?" Conner asked with a raised eyebrow. There was a loud clang as Tommy dropped the weights.

"That's the reason I called you here," he told them. "Hayley found a way to bring me back to normal," a towel floated into the air, and moved towards them.

"That's great!" Kira smiled brightly.

"Only slightly." Zoey said as Hayley stood up.

"What are we waiting for?" Ethan asked, missing her comment, "Let's do it."

"Hold on everybody," Hayley sighed heavily, "Tommy, I told you, I think the re-moleculizer may make you visible again, but I haven't found a power source strong enough for it yet," she told him.

"I've been thinking about that," a box then floated over to Hayley. "Maybe we should use this," Doctor Oliver suggested.

Frowning, Hayley took the box and opened it to reveal the Black Dino Gem. "No way! Forget it!" She told him sharply, garnering Zoey's attention.

"We gotta try something," Doctor Oliver told her, sounding a little desperate. "My Dino Gem is the most powerful source of energy we have."

"Your gem?" Zoey stomped over, "Are you out of your Ranger mind? That thing is connected to your life source. Does the Green Candle ring a bell for you? I don't care how powerful it is, it's not safe."

"Powerful being the operative word!" Hayley argued, agreeing. "I have no idea how your body will react to it. It's way too risky!" she shook her head.

"Hayley... Zoey... we don't have a choice," Doctor Oliver reminded them softly. "Every scan has come up negative and Billy has come up blank." He sighed, "I even talked to Drina. No magic can fix this." They felt him touch their shoulders, "I can't stay like this." Hayley sighed, knowing she wasn't going to be able to stop the him.

Zoey crossed her arms in frustration. She knew he was right. But that didn't mean she had to like it. And she didn't. "This sucks."

1-2-3-4-5

"Ok Hayley, I'm ready," a little while later, Tommy was lying on a table as the Rangers prepared to start the machine. Still upset, Hayley threw a sheet over him.

"For the record, I still think this is a bad idea," she told the teacher.

"And for the record, I agree with Hayley," Kira spoke up.