Day of Dino: Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers. Only my OCs.

Chapter 2: Day of the Dino: Part 2

"Hey, check it out," Conner grinned, walking over to a model of a t-Rex.

"Hey, remember what happened the last time you did that?" Ethan said, trying to stop him.

"Dude, he's a teacher, not..." Conner stopped as he pulled the dinosaur's and a trapdoor opened up beside the table. "Batman..." He finished as they both looked at the door in astonishment. They looked at each other for a moment and walked down the steps, finding themselves in the same lab as before.

"This is the same place," Ethan realized.

"Are you freaking out right now?" Conner asked.

"Yeah," Ethan nodded. "I'd have to say I am."

"If you're looking for extra credit," they turned around to see Doctor Oliver standing with Zoey, Jenna and Andy, looking very unhappy. "You're in the wrong place."

1-2-3-4-5

Conner and Ethan stood in the middle of the lab, staring at their teacher and classmate.

"Doctor O, before you go off, can we explain why we're here?" Ethan said as he and Conner backed up.

"Dude, he's just gonna laugh if we tell him," Conner shook his head at Ethan.

"It's the truth. He'll believe us."

"All right." Conner sighed, "Kira's gone."

"She got taken by these weird-looking dinosaur things." Ethan continued

"He doesn't look convinced," Conner whispered.

"They're called Tyrannodrones," The teacher sighed before turning away.

"And you know that because...?" Ethan trailed off as they followed him.

"He helped create them." Zoey admitted, looking at the teens.

"Oh, class project?"

"It's a long story, but for now, we gotta figure out what they want with Kira," he turned around, seeing the girls nudge Andy.

"That's actually what I came down here to tell you." He admitted, looking at the other boys.

"It might have something to do with these." Conner shrugged as Tommy stared at them.

1-2-3-4-5

"We're really sorry," Conner sighed as they gave Tommy the Gems. "How were we supposed to know those things had, like, superpowers, and that those lizard dudes would come looking for them?"

"I guess it isn't something you see every day," he admitted with a sigh.

"Sort of like a science teacher with the ruins of an ancient civilization under his house?" Ethan gestured around at the lab.

"Ruins? Ancient civilization?" Jenna smirked, "Too much sci-fi."

"To be fair, I've been down here once, months ago, and it looks completely different from before." Andy took his gem back, "Plus, we were nowhere near the house. I knew I had seen that damn symbol before, I just couldn't place it."

Conner stepped forward, "Like, not that this isn't all really cool, but, seriously, dude, you gotta come clean."

"Ok, first of all, don't call me dude." He pointed to his three new roommates, "I get enough of that from those three. Second, as hard as this may seem, you two need to forget about all about this. We'll find Kira." He turned away to walk over to the computers. Next thing he knew, Conner had used his super speed to block his path.