Chapter 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                 BACK TO PRESENT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was now 18 years old and a bit taller. Also, I cut the glasses crap. I wore contacts now. Ever since prom night and that whole Harry scene (yes I was still thinking about it) my life got way worse. I actually wanted to fall into a dark hole and die. I know what you're thinking, yeah a lot of people say that they would like to die but don't really mean it. I meant it. 

After prom, Harry left to audition for X Factor and of course he did very well and ended up in that band called One Direction that millions of girls all over the world love. His life was just so amazing. Well yeah so ever since he left, Britney started bullying me and not physically, but over the internet. I didn't stop her though, I started it, or should I say Harry? Well yeah so a lot of people picked on me by like posting bad things about me on my facebook profile and stuff. Even people who didn't know me cyberbullied me. It was more emotional than you think.

That's not all though, my sister was sentenced 25 years to life in prison because she got some new boyfriend who introduced her to drugs. I mean I knew my sister was bad and all but that stupid guy influenced her enough to take drugs and I don't know why she did it. Lily was my role model and she went into a life of drugs. Now who am I supposed to look up to?

If you were about to say my parents, you're very wrong because they're dead. Yeah now you're probably wondering how, right? Well they were murdered. Remember my sister's bad boyfriend? Well yeah, apparently he was in this gang who were dealing drugs for years and this was the first time any one of them got caught. And of course they didn't blame it on my sister's boyfriend, they blamed it on her. But she was in jail, so they couldn't hurt her, so they set our house on fire. I was out to the grocery buying bread for my mother and when I got home, the gangsters were making their exit. They saw me and threatened to murder me if I told the police who set the fire.

So yeah all of that happened after Harry's departure. Now I live in an apartment in London that has a fairly reasonable rent and I work as a waitress in a pub which was also a strip club. You're probably thinking slut, whore, prostitute or stripper, but you're wrong. I'm just the waitress. My uniform was a very short red and yellow dress but not once did I ever let a guy take advantage of me. I was still a virgin and proud of it. 

It was a beautiful Friday morning and I awoke late, as I had the night shifts. I spent my day lazing off and watching T.V. and it was soon 6:30 p.m. and my shift started at 7. I got up and hurried into my bathroom. I quickly showered and got into my sutty uniform, but I didn't think about it. All I cared about was the money that I needed to pay my rent.

I arrived at the pub and checked in with my boss who was usually nice, but only when he was in a good mood. Luckily, today he was happy. 

"Hey boss!" I chirped.

"Allison, right on time as always, you know I gotta give you a pay raise, you're always here on time and you don't ever blow off work. I like that in you," he replied.

"Thanks," is what I simply said and got to work. 

I went to get the serving tray and placed the drinks on it. They were supposed to be delivered to a table way over in the corner. On my way I got a lot of rude comments and some people, males to be more specific, even slapped my bum while I was walking. Everyone in here was so perverted. There were strippers on stage, why the hell were they watching the waitress girl?