Chapter 2

I looked at Britney, then at Harry. This continued until Britney finally said something.

"Did you post on facebook that I have the IQ of a toilet bowl?" she asked furiously.

I looked at Harry who was still standing there with no emotions on his face. None.

"Maybe," I managed to mumble.

"Oh you better be sorry you did that, because I will make your life hell!" she screamed in my face and then threw coffee which she was holding all over me.

Oh and did I mention that the coffee was boiling hot. This was already the worst day ever. To make everything worse, Harry still didn't do anything. What was his problem?

I left him standing there and ran into the bathroom with tears escaping from my eyes. Why did Britney have to be so mean? And why didn't Harry defend me? I know he didn't like me or anything but I thought we were friends.

In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was soaked in coffee and my clothes were wet also. I had to go home and change. I went to the principal's office and asked permission to leave and I got an excuse to present to my teacher for when I came back. I then rushed home.

At home, I quietly entered and thank God my mother wasn't at home. This week was her week off and everyday she was at home. As I was making my way to my room, I heard something move in the kitchen. I froze.

I silently backed down the stairs and peeped into the kitchen. Someone was digging in the fridge. I would have called the police but I realised it was my sister, Lily. She was 5 years older than I and had long light brown hair. She was really cool and we were pretty close. I told her all my secrets. I think she knew that I had a crush on Harry also.

Recently, she moved away to study at university. What the heck was she doing in the fridge?

I cleared my throat. She turned around with a half eaten sandwich in her mouth. She swallowed the thing whole and looked at me with narrow eyes. I did the same. There was an awkward silence. It felt like one of those western movies where two guys are staring each other down just before a gun fight.

The both of us then burst out laughing and ran to hug each other. 

"Lily!!!" I shouted.

"Sunny!!!" she replied shouting.

Ever since we were little, Lily used to call me Sunny. I assumed it was because my name is AlliSON, but she never told me why.

After hugging for about 2 minutes, she pulled back and smiled.

"Are you cutting school?" she asked smirking.

"What? No! I came home to change. And what about you? Aren't you supposed to be in university?"

"Oh yeah, that. Well long story short, I got kicked out for sleeping with a teacher."

Yes, my sister was like that. Lily wasn't a slut but she was bad. Not evil but bad. 

"Why did you sleep with him in the first place?"

"Oh well, I was sleeping with the guy since I started university. I didn't know he worked there until about a few weeks after. Also, he's only 25," she replied smiling.

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"What about mummy? Does she know you're here? Did you tell her that you were kicked out?"

"Yes and yes but she doesn't know why I got kicked out. I told her it was because I wasn't smart enough and surprisingly, she bought it."

Lily then asked why I had to change and I told her what happened really quickly. I then ran upstairs and quickly changed my clothes (and did some homework that I forgot to do) and talked to Lily some more then left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter was boring but I get a LOT of homework these days and I'm also writing my other fanfic Lost...In England, But Found

so um thanks for reading, keep it up!!!

comment

vote

i love u

Thank You! :D

also plz read He Got What He Deserved by @Danithecrazy! its a really good book and its not a fanfic though.

Thanks Again! :D

~ Aliyah