1. The unfortunate event

Start from the beginning

"Heh!.. I bet you're just jealous because your not as cool as we are." We all smirk and nod as what hinata said. I looked at her but I can't see her face because of her hair covering it.

《*(*💢*)... these morons!*

"Yeah, and we don't care if your the chosen president in this school, for we the 5 coolest students in this school only sees you as a lizard who's really small, lazy, ugly and stinky!" Hibiki said, as we nod again and agreed. I can see an irk (*💢*) in her face, but choose to ignore it.

"You're just a teacher's pet... maybe that's why they choose you to be the president in this school... hmph!"tenma said.

"Yeah, maybe you used some poison or something to them, so that they will choose you as the president in this school... hmph!.. who even wanted a president like you whose short tempered, bossy, unreliable, irresponsible, useless and so strict... I bet that you and all the teachers here are so stupid!" I said and My friends agreed while nodding their head.

We feel something strange feeling, its like a feeling of someone wants to kill us, we all stopped nodding as we looked in our president, she really looked mad and pissed off she can kill us anytime with her deadly stare on us and she has a really big irk (💢 ) on the side of her face right now and that's when we realize that we shouldn't said something harsh on her earlier we regret everything our mouth just said earlier to our president.

"Hey... (her voice is cold and dark, that made us flinch in our chair.) Could you repeat... what all of you just said... (her eyes is raging, we don't even know what to do... s-she's so scary.) ... cause I didn't quite get that..." She said as she Crack her hand and formed it to a fist.

My friends and I were so scared regretting all of What we've said earlier.

"Ahaha😅... m-maybe I s-should go in the p-principal's office now." I said as my voice shaking as well as my body.

"Y-yeah, w-we should accompany you on your w-way there, cause maybe y-you will get lost..?" my friends say in unison, trying to make an excuse.

We're about to stand up...

(*crack*) we heard her hands cracking. We can feel that the whole class were gasping and whispering that were going to die right here right now.

"Where do you think the 5 of you are going... we didn't finished our conversation yet have we?.." She said while getting nearer on us. Our legs is already shaking.

"Damn it! Run!!" We scream as we we're about to run...

"I'm really going to kill the 5 of you!! You morons!!" She said as she blocked our ways.

"Stupid, irresponsible, lazy, unreliable, strict, short tempered, useless, teacher's pet, ugly and stinky the five of you say?, and the 5 of you even say that you don't want a president like me and you don't care if I'm the president here?.. did I get that right..? (we all flinch and gasped, h-her voice t-he tone of her voice is so scary... we all gulped and our whole body is shaking.) (*evil laughed*) ... well... I don't even really care what the five of you are saying about me!!, I don't even care because the 5 of you are just some bunch of idiots! who think they're so cool even though the five of you are not!!, and the five of you still have the guts to say the opposite things to me!! You bunch of idiots!!"