Izuku's eyes held a look of understanding, 'It's not just heroes... Kota hates quirks and the whole concept of the superhuman society we live in. He only thinks about the negative influence quirks have had. The heroes that wish to use their quirks for the popularity and money... the villains that hurt others due to their selfish needs. But... it seems the part he hates the most, is how they can get themselves killed from fighting each other... Just like his parents...'

He looked down, 'Shigaraki and Stain both have a similar mindset... But Stain believes that the heroes that only work for selfish reasons are society's problem while Shigaraki just seems to hate All Might and society as a whole. He hates the whole concept of heroes in the first place and wishes to get rid of them to show people that there is no peace...'

"What if you got nothing else to say then leave me alone!" Kota shouted at Izuku 

But Izuku didn't move feeling his own emotion about to be let out and it irked Kota

"Didn't you hear me! I don't want to talk to you, why can't you all just leave me alone!? I already said this before, I don't want to be friends with anyone who wants to become a hero! So get away from me!"

Kota turned his back to Izuku and started to march away with Izuku his eyes changed feeling Venom taking over his body....and he was letting him

"I didn't come to this camp to become a hero."

Kota stopped.

He partially looked back to Izuku with a confused look.

"What did he say?"

Izuku stared out the scenary with a look of sadness

"Heroes are people who are willing to fight and sacrifice themselves for the sake of others without expecting anything in return, heroes are people that give hope and comfort to those who are in the need of help, heroes are people who keep fighting to win no matter what the odds are... I'm none of those things Kota."

Kota fully turned his body to face Izuku, still angry but confused as to what he was saying.

"And besides...what's the point of being a hero....when I don't have a quirk to begin with"

"But... then why are you in that class!?" Kota asked angrily.

"I'm not in the class like I said, I'm not here to be a hero....I just owe of the Principal of my school a favor and this was it...to join the training of the class of students who are aiming to be heroes

"Huh?" Kota's eyes widened.

Izuku walked towards Kota with a serious look on his face

"You don't just hate heroes, you hate everything new about this society because you've focused on the negative aspects that quirks have caused. You hate how people use quirks to show off to one another, you hate how heroes and villains fight each other for their own personal needs ranging from money to power, and you hate how many lives have been taken within the bloodshed that quirks have caused."

"What, are you going to say!? That I shouldn't hate them, like that other guy said!?" Kota shouted.

"I was actually going to ask something instead."

"What is it?" Kota growled.

"Do you hate your parents?" Izuku then asked.

Kota's eyes widened.

"Do you think your parents left you behind? That they kept fighting just to 'show off' and gain the power and money they desired? That they fought for selfish needs?" Izuku continued.