"Fine, let's just go," she said reluctantly.

"Lisa, can I see you for a second?" Hyeonji asked when she got to them.

Lisa studied her for a minute before nodding her head.

"Erm... Do you know if Jimoon is okay? He's been acting weird lately and..."

"And what? Why are you bothered about another guy when you clearly have a boyfriend?" Lisa asked, interrupting her.

"I was just worried,"Hyeonji muttered.

"You should be worried about your so-called boyfriend instead, because if he should go near Jimoon again, I won't take it lightly with him," Lisa said and walked away. Rose and Hyuna followed her leaving Hyeonji behind.

Hyeonji bit her lips, was she wrong for being worried about him?

And Wang, she's been clearly avoiding him after he announced their relationship to the whole class?

How could he not respect her opinion?

She sighed heavily and walked back to the class.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

"My Dad called to remind me of the dinner tonight" Jungkook said, gaining Jimin's attention back to him as he was already lost in thought.

Jimin bit his lips. It was too late to back out. Besides, remembering how he gave him the money without even exchanging words with him, he couldn't bring himself to tell him he was going to back down from the deal.

What if someone hadn't come to their rescue? He would have paid off their debt with the money Jungkook gave him.

"Since you agreed to act as my boyfriend, I don't think there should be a problem," he said.

"Have your seat, Mr. Park" he gestured to him to sit on a chair.

Jimin went to the chair and sat down on it, Jungkook did too so he's facing him directly.

"Since we're kinda in a relationship now..."

"Fake relationship" Jimin corrected.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Yea, fake relationship. Since you'll be acting as my boyfriend for tonight, you should be able to know some little things about me" Jungkook said.

"Is that really necessary?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. My Dad can be really be funny at times, so we need to make this real" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded in understanding. He was right, they need to make this real in his Father's presence.

"Okay, I get you sir" he said.

"Jungkook" he corrected

"Huh?"

"Call me Jungkook, you can't be addressing me as 'sir Jeon' in my Dad's presence, right?" He cocked his brow.

He bit his lips and nodded.

"So call me," Jungkook smiled.

"Sir?"

"Call my name," he repeated.

"Jungkook," Jimin said.

The way his name sounded in his lips was enough to drive him crazy. How can he be perfect in everything?

"Good," he smiled.

"So, things to know about me...." He started and Jimin listened attentively.

Jimin's eyes subconsciously scanned his face as he talked and he smiled unknowingly. Jungkook really looks hot, he must admit.