CHAPTER 46&47

★★★★★

"First night??" Jimin stuttered, staring at him with wide eyes. Different thoughts were already swimming in his mind.

First night?? Like they're gonna do that stuff?? IMPOSSIBLE!

Jungkook stared at him as he was already lost in thought, he shook his head before poking his forehead with a finger.

That brought Jimin out of his trance, he blinked his eyes still staring at him.

"What are you thinking of, Cara Mia?" He asked as a smirk displayed on his lips.

"Perhaps, are you thinking of something dirty?" He raised a brow.

"Of course not!" Jimin quickly said.

Jungkook grinned.

"I don't believe that," he teased.

Jimin looked away, biting his lips.

"Can't believe my boyfriend is being naughty right now," Jungkook said.

"I wasn't thinking dirty!" Jimin shouted.

"If you aren't thinking dirty, why are you getting worked up over it?" He teased again.

Jungkook hand, which was on his towel, moved to his cheek and caressed it.

"When I said our first night together, I meant our first night as a couple," he muttered.

"Should we cuddle? Or watch movies before we go to bed?" He asked.

Jimin felt embarrassed. He asked such an innocent question and his mind decided to start thinking dirty.

"None, I'm suddenly feeling sleepy" he faked a yawn and tried to move away from him.

Jungkook pulled Jimin back to him and Jimin's body got glued to his on the wall.

His towel almost loosened but Jungkook's hard chest prevented it from doing so.

"Cara Mia, I want you to believe that I'm not after your body, I'm after your heart not your body, okay? So keep all negative thoughts away, this man here is gonna cherish you till the rest of his life"  he muttered.

Jimin smiled as he stared at him, he tiptoed and pecked his cheek.

'Don't make me regret falling in love with you please' he said within himself.

***

"Wear my shirt tonight, I love it more on your body" Jungkook said when Jimin tried to pick a dress from his bag.

Jimin shook his head. He handed a shirt to him and he sighed before collecting it from him.

He went to the bathroom to get dressed and returned back. He laid on the bed and turned his back to him.

Jungkook moved closer to him and placed his hand beneath his chest, pulling Jimin's body closer to his.

"Why don't we go back to Korea three weeks later?" He asked, sniffing in his scent.

Jimin chuckled. Is he kidding him right now?

"I just want to stay with you alone here, I wanna explore everywhere with you" he muttered.

"We can always do that later, but now, we need to go back" Jimin muttered.

"We didn't have the chance to go out together, let's do that later, baby. Just tell me wherever you wanna go, I'll gladly take you there" Jungkook said.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm fine" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook smiled. He pressed his body on his and kissed Jimin's shoulder.