CHAPTER 48

★★★★★

Hearing that voice, anger thrummed through Jungkook' veins.

How in hell did she get his number??

"Jungkook? Are you still there?" Hwasa's voice could be heard.

"How did you get my number?" Jungkook asked, trying to still down his rage.

"I have my ways. Mind if we see each other? We have somethings to discuss"

Jungkook chuckled dryly.

"The last time I checked, your existence to me ended long ago, so get your stupid a*s off my phone" he spat angrily. He hung up the call and threw his phone to the bed.

To think she has the gut to call him after many years baffles him a lot.

His phone rang again, seeing it was the same number, he took his phone and blocked the number immediately.

"What a mood spoiler" he mumbled.

He was about to drop his phone when he remembered he wanted to call Jimin before.

He dialed his number and the call was received at the last ring.

"Where were you, Cara Mia?" He asked.

"Just finished having my night shower" Jimin replied.

Hearing Jimin's voice, he could feel the anger in him, seeping out of his body.

What has this guy suddenly done to him?

He could hear some shuffling sounds as he spoke with him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"About to settle for the night. You?" He asked.

"Nothing at the moment. Let's swipe to video call, I wanna see your face before I go to bed" he said.

Almost immediately, a call from him came and he pressed the green icon. His face came into view and he smiled, he can never get tired of seeing his beautiful face.

"You were planning on going to bed without calling me, huh?" He asked. He's in his pajamas and was lying on the bed.

"I thought you might be busy or that" he muttered.

"I can never be busy for you," he said.

Jimin smiled.

"Right. Have you called your Dad?" He asked.

"No, will do that after speaking with you"

He nodded.

"I'm so tired right now" he mumbled, placing his head on the pillow.

"You know you can always stay at home at rest, I can just come to pick you up tomorrow night"

"You should know I'm not gonna accept that, I don't joke with my job" he said.

They continue discussing some random things with Jungkook saying some naughty words which made Jimin smile.

"I love you baby" Jungkook whispered, staring at Jimin who was already dozing off.

He kissed the phone before ending the call. He just couldn't wait for tomorrow when he'd be seeing him again.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Mr. Jeon was busy checking some papers when his phone rang, it was Jungkook calling.

Just who he wanted to speak with at that moment. He stretched his hand and picked his phone before placing it in his ear.

"Are you back from Italy?" He asked.