HT... 25

Jungkook's calmness didn't last long as he slowly felt the pain hit him

Jungkook's calmness didn't last long as he slowly felt the pain hit him. And it hit like a truck.
"Ah!" He screamed, startling Jaewon. They couldn't move that much in the road. A traffic jam had happened. Jaewon is startled at the sudden scream and he immediately looked at the younger in worry. Jungkook groaned as he gripped the car seat. Jaewon could see his knuckles turn white.

Jaewon gulped, looking around frantically as he bit his bottom lip.
"What the fuck is this traffic for? Right now, really?" Jaewon says as he pushes on his horn, groaning. Everyone is basically pushing on their horns, and the sound is annoying Jungkook very much, especially in this situation that he's in a lot of pain.

"When will it fucking move?!" Jungkook screamed as he let out another scream. Jaewon puts a hand over Jungkook's bump, rubbing it slowly.
"Don't str-" Jaewon was about to say but let out a scream as Jungkook grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard.
"Baby!" Jaewon says, he's lucky Jungkook had eventually let go of his hand.
"I can't...!" Jungkook cried out, screaming again.

Jaewon's phone starts ringing and he looks at it after grabbing it. It was a phone call from Yoongi. He immediately answers it.
"Hello, hyung?" Jaewon says as he looked at Jungkook.

"Where are you guys? Why aren't you guys in the house?"

"I-" Jaewon was about to say something when he sees that there traffic had started to move. He looked at Jungkook and gave him the phone and started driving soon after. Jungkook talks with Yoongi, trying his best to not scream as he thinks as soon as he does, he'd break the older's eardrums.

"So? Are you guys not going to answer me-"

"I'm going on fucking labor for fucks sake!"