HT... 18

Jin chuckles, kissing Jungkook's forehead and wiping his tears away

"Now, now, stop crying... I didn't know what you wanted but you had been craving jjampong the fast few days, right? I based it on the things Jaewon brings you..." Jin says and moves the said meal close to the couple.
"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook says and Jin nodded, smiling. Jin sat down and was about to take a bite when he remembers the question that he wanted to ask.

"Oh, by the way, JK... How did you find out?" Jin asks and Jungkook and Jaewon chuckles.
"Well... It was because of that party when I got home and told you guys I felt sick, right? Well... We played truth or dare and yeah... It happened" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"What happened?!" Jimin and Hoseok asks out of the blue, startling everyone at the table.

They were both in a trance and couldn't properly hear what is being said at the table.
"Yugyeom-" Jungkook is cut off as Hoseok let out a loud gasp. Everyone turned to him.
"Yugyeom is the real father?! Oh, my goodness!" Hoseok says, screaming. Yoongi sighs, he was beside Hoseok and he's hearing all of these screaming.
"No! Hyung, calm down!" Jungkook says and Hoseok turns to him.

"What I meant is that Yugyeom dared me to take this pregnancy test and yeah, I found out... But I also made sure to check from a professional" Jungkook says, huffing. Hoseok chuckles awkwardly, scratching his nape.
"Sorry" Hoseok says, smiling innocently.
"Anyways... When are you guys going to find out the gender?" Taehyung asks and everyone's head turned to the two immediately.
"The doctor said next month" Jaewon says, kissing the side of Jungkook's head.

"Oh, my gosh... Whatever they will be, I will be a good uncle!"

"Me too!" "Heck yeah!" "Me three!" "Me four!"