HT... 14

"Hmm, thank you so much, Wonie" Jungkook says as he ate the food Jaewon had brought

"Hmm, thank you so much, Wonie" Jungkook says as he ate the food Jaewon had brought. Jaewon smiled, leaning closer to his boyfriend and rubbing his growing belly bump.
"Anything for my babies" Jaewon says, lifting Jungkook's shirt up and placing a kiss on the bare skin. Jungkook giggles, kissing the top of Jaewon's head.
"Hey, if you're too tired to come here... You can always tell me, I don't like bothering you so much" Jungkook says, tears started forming in his eyes.

Jaewon looks up and sees this, gasping.
"Why are you crying?" Jaewon asks, wiping Jungkook's tears as it started sliding down his cheeks.
"Because I keep bothering you... You must be so tired going back and forth, I'm so sorry, Wonie" Jungkook says as he hugged Jaewon.
"Aigoo~" Jaewon says, chuckling as he rubbed his back.

"You're not bothering me though?" Jaewon says, pregnancy hormones must be getting to Jungkook.
"But, you're always going here, bringing me the foods that I crave... Wasting your gasoline just for me" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Baby... I use my bike" Jaewon says and Jungkook sobbed harder.
"See, you're probably having leg cramps now, pedaling here and to your house" Jungkook says, placing another piece of durian in his mouth.

"Baby, it's a good exercise for me, you know? My legs would look good from all the pedaling I do" Jaewon says, smiling.
"But, isn't it tiring?" Jungkook asks, pouting.
"No, no, it's not, baby... I will always do this just so I can see you... And maybe see our baby soon too" Jaewon says and Jungkook giggles.
"Aish, your daddy is so cheesy" Jungkook says and smiled. Jaewon watched as Jungkook continued to eat, but his smile fell as soon as he remembers something.

"Hey, Kookie... Have you told the hyungs already?"

 Have you told the hyungs already?"