HT... 16

Reaching the dining table, everyone's eyes are on the two

"Oh, Jae? I thought you had already went home?" Namjoon says and Jaewon scratches his nape, smiling.
"I'm sorry if I didn't inform you guys about me sleeping over tonight" Jaewon says, smiling awkwardly.
"That's okay, you can always sleep over" Hoseok says and everyone agreed.
"Come on, sit down" Jin says and the two sat down, of course they're next to each other.

"Just tell me if you want anything, I can cook it for you" Jin says, smiling at Jaewon.
"Oh, it's okay, Jin hyung... I like your cooking, I'll eat anything that's on the table, I'm not picky" Jaewon says and Jin chuckles.
"Jungkook used to be not picky, but he's picky now" Jin says, huffing.

Jungkook side eyed Jin, who stuck his tongue out at him. Jungkook huffs and crossed his arms.
"Oh, I just remembered... You guys were going to tell us something, right? What is it?" Jin asks and everyone immediately turned their attention to the two. Having these attention on him, Jungkook starts to get nervous. Jaewon noticed this and remembered that Jungkook shouldn't be stressed as it can be bad for both of them.

So, seeing Jungkook put his hands down on his thighs, he knew he was starting to get nervous. Jaewon intertwined their fingers under the table. He uses his thumb to caress the younger's hand. Jungkook gulped and looked at Jaewon, who smiled and nodded at him.
"I'll be with you" Jaewon mouthed and Jungkook nodded.
"So?" Yoongi says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip and closes his eyes as he took a deep breath.

Reopening his eyes, he sees that everyone's really waiting for him to talk. Tightening his hold on Jaewon's hand, his mouth opened and these words came out of his mouth...

"I'm pregnant!"