HT... 2

(New banners made by my good bestie ot7grace136 💜💜)

"Jungkook! Why are you taking so long?! My goodness, I swear that thing only takes around a few minutes! We're waiting right here for so long!" Yugyeom says as he banged on the bathroom door, groaning as he rolls his eyes.
"W-wait!" Jungkook stuttered out as he looked at one of the pregnancy test. The result is positive.
"M-must've been a misunderstanding" He says, too nervous to even do the other two.

He takes a deep breath, looking around and sees a random red marker on the floor. He looked at the door and back at the other two pregnancy test before picking up the marker and drew on the two sticks. He made sure it looked real, he made it negative, he didn't want to use the two more. He grabbed the one he had used, wrapping it in a tissue before putting it in his pocket.

He opens the door and sees Yugyeom, who's hand is lifted up as he looks like he's about to knock again. They made eye contact and Yugyeom huffs.
"Finally" Yugyeom says and they walked to the circle. Everyone looked at him and he gave a smile, showing the two sticks.
"Eh? I thought there was three in a box?" Yugyeom asks and Jungkook scoffs.

"Dude, there was only two in the box... Your mom must've used the other one" Jungkook lies and then sat beside his boyfriend. He felt nervous beside his boyfriend though, that one night... No, it's a misunderstanding, he shouldn't come into conclusions. His boyfriend smiles at him, kissing his cheek and wrapping his arm around his waist. Jungkook smiles and does the same. But if the pregnancy test is really real, then he would be dead if his brothers find out. He gulped but tried to play it cool by playing around with the others.

(There's a surprise ☺)