HT... 10

The two had made a decision to tell the other once Jungkook is ready

The two had made a decision to tell the other once Jungkook is ready. Jaewon was okay with it, as long as they don't keep it for so long, he wants Jungkook's brothers to know so that they could also be helping his boyfriend. But it was up to Jungkook, if he wants to tell them or not. Jaewon hugs Jungkook, lifting up his shirt. Jungkook looks at him and watches as Jaewon's hand lands on his bare stomach.

"What are you doing, Jae?" Jungkook asks and let out a laugh as he felt Jaewon's lips on his stomach. He looked at Jaewon, who made eye contact with him before doing it again. Now, he's a laughing mess as Jaewon peppers his bare stomach with kisses.

The other six hears the laughing upstairs and they too, couldn't help but smile.
"I like Jaewon, he's good for Kookie" Taehyung says and Hoseok agreed. Everyone also agreed.
"Jaewon is a nice kid, he always makes sure Jungkook gets to his destination safe, he even calls me to ask if our brother is okay if they haven't messaged or called for a day... Aigoo, they're so in love" Jin says and they all chuckled.

It was time for Jaewon to go home, Jungkook walked with him to the door.
"Take care, love... And take good care to our future little one too" Jaewon says and whispers the last sentence to the other. Jungkook chuckles, nodding. He pecks Jaewon's lips, smiling.
"See you tomorrow, Jae" Jungkook says and waved goodbye to Jaewon. He smiles, rubbing his stomach.

"Daddy seems to be liking you already" Jungkook says, sighing in relief.
"Jungkook, get in already! It's cold, you'll get sick again!" Jungkook hears, making him giggle. Rubbing his stomach, he then turned back and acted normal.

"Papa is still getting scolded even though he's an adult, baby"