HT... 9

"So, what do we do?" Jaewon says, panic laced in his voice

"Jae, can you like calm down? I should be the one panicking" Jungkook says, huffing as he cuffed his boyfriend's cheeks, calming him down. Jaewon calms down, staring at Jungkook.
"What do we do?" Jaewon asks, but this time, he's calm.
"I don't know... I'm not ready to tell the hyungs yet... Who knows what will happen if I tell them? They literally flipped when they found out we did it, that I lost my virginity... Remember?" Jungkook says and Jaewon shivers at the flashback.

"You better come back a virgin" Jimin says and Jungkook huffs, rolling his eyes.
"Jimin" Jin says, his voice sounded like a warning.
"Hey, I'm just saying" Jimin says, shrugging.
"Yeah, yeah" Jungkook says, bidding goodbye and leaving the house.

The next morning, Jungkook got back. Limping and is wearing a turtleneck, given by Jaewon.
"Jungkook" Jin says. This made Jungkook stop in his tracks, wincing and rubbing his back. Everyone gasped, looking at their maknae like he did something unforgivable. They all looked terrified, especially Jin. The oldest dramatically fainted in Yoongi's arm. Yoongi just groaned, trying to keep up with the weight that's on him.

Jungkook covers his ears as soon as Jin "regains" consciousness. You can say he had an earful that day and even got grounded. Jaewon was also called, though they were calm, they terrified him. It was better to see them screaming than the calm demeanor they had shown him while telling him off.

"Remember?" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded immediately.
"But... Like, they should know though" Jaewon says and Jungkook sighs, nodding.
"I know, but I'm pretty nervous... You'll take me in if they kick me out?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon nods.

"Of course, you're carrying our baby... And I'll never abandon you, my love"

"Thank you"