"Yeah, dude."

Taehyung heared some guys talking and his eyes landed on Jennie.

"Let's go ask for a picture." The other guy said and they both approach them.

"Hi, can we take a picture with you?"

Jennie look around and pointed at herself. "Me?"

The two guys nod their heads and Taehyung can only sit there, sipping his own coffee. Jennie glanced at him and puts a grin. "Sure."

The two guys excitedly sat beside her. "Thank you, Ms. Kim. You're so pretty."

"I'm a huge fan of yours."

"Oh really? Thank you, I'm glad." Jennie smiled at them.

The two guys stared at Taehyung. "Can you take a picture of us, please?" The guy sitting from Jennie's left asked.

Taehyung stared at Jennie and she can only raise a brow. "U-Uh, Sure."

"Here." The guy from the left handed him his phone. "Okay, 1,2,3."

CLICK

"Alright, the two of us first." Jennie told the guy from the right and he excitedly smiled. "Can you pose like we are close friends? Don't be shy, it's just me."

The guy blushed at her words and immediately agreed. She grab his left hand and put it around her waist making his face to flush red and she chuckled.

Taehyung stared at the both of them with his lips parted. He saw her grab his left hand and put it around her waist making his face to flush red and she chuckled. Taehyung's eyes widened at her sudden action. What's that hand doing on her waist?

Jennie to raise her brow at him again. "What are you waiting for?"

Taehyung let out a nervous smile and cleared his throat. "Is it necessary to put his hand around your waist?"

Jennie stared at the guy's hand on her waist and look back at Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah, are you jealous?"

"A-Ani!"

"Then take a picture of us now."

"O-Okay."

CLICK

CLICK

"Okay, you're next." Jennie told the guy sitting on the left and grab his hand to wrap it around her shoulder and Taehyung can't do anything but to sigh and take their picture.

CLICK

CLICK

The two guys thanked them and eventually left. Jennie grab her coffee and crossed her legs and Taehyung can only stare at her. "Let's go." Taehyung said.

Jennie glance at him. "Wae? It's still early."

He stood up and grab her wrist, exiting the coffee shop. That hand on her waist, that other hand wrap around her shoulder and it's not even a problem to her. Tskk...

Jennie stared at him who's dragging her to the car and let out a chuckle. "Aigoo, you look jealous, Taehyung-ah."

"Who said I'm jealous? I'm just in a hurry."

"Psshh, you just won't admit it. Just say it, yeah?"

"I'm not."

"Are you?"

"I told you, I'm not. Okay?"

"I know you're jealous."

Aishhh, Jennie Kim. How can I not be jealous?!