CHAPTER 6 || PAIN

Start from the beginning

Me : "I really don't like incompetent people Mike! Go do something else outside , I'll handle this myself."

Nsimbi : "Mike is Biyela's man. He is a mole." 

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "Im telling you. The day you sent him to fetch your son in PMB , he first went to see Biyela then when he couldn't find the boy , he tried stalling you to buy more time to actually find your son and hand him over to Biyela."

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "look at this." He accesses the footages outside and we see Mike walking around the yard , looling around as if snooping or looking for something.

Me : "What?"

Nsimbi : "He's also the one who shot at your daughter then they organized the bloody ambulance to declare her dead!"

Me : "FUCK!!!!"

Nsimbi : "Calm the fuck down."

Me : "Don't bloody tell me shit!"

Nsimbi : "Call down or else you'll alarm that mole. Don't worry about Mike , he's dead meat already." As of cue , two guards walk in holding a wiggling Mike. They tie him up and leave.

Mike : "Finally." He laughs hysterically looking at me.

Nsimbi : "Mike."

Mike : "Im not Mike , my name is Abidemi."

Me : "What do you want from me?" He smiles

Mike : "I believe you have my daughter inlaw. Biyela was gonna get her back to me if I could get him to own your businesses and everything of yours including that sexy babymama of yours." I feel my blood boil but Nsimbi holds my arm restricting me from punching this scumbag in front of me.

Nsimbi : "So you only work with Biyela?"

Mike : "I might as well tell you everything now since you about to go down and I'm dying soon."

Me : "Bloody speak man!"

Mike : "Okay. We are four men in the brotherhood. We started our brotherhood years ago then two of these men tirnes against us and one of them started a drug business which is Biyela , we then all joined in. Then you and your stupid team or whatever came and started destroying things for us. You made us believe that y'all were vest known business especially that scum Gasa , but all along y'all work for the blue team. We then started targeting you , well Dube started by stealing Gasa's granddaughter then Biyela targeted your mother while she was still pregnant with you...."

Me : "wait wait what you mean?" He chuckles

Mike : "You see son , there's so much you don't know. Biyela isn't really your father , he met your mother when she was already pregnant with you and your father had messed up big time so he shot his shot and they married , he raised you and became an amazing stepfather to you. Your father showed up again to 'fix' things with your mom and your mother never hesitated to sleep with him and get back with him. That only fueled Biyela more since your father is his swarn enemy from years and years ago."

Me : "Who is my father?"

Mike : "that's the fun part , Gasa is your father." I think I went deaf for a split minute and just rushed to this bastard and punched him continuously , he never wiped the smirk off his face.

Mike : "You punch like a girl. Can't handle the heat?" Nsimbi pulled me aside when i was about to hit him again.

Nsimbi : "He's inly trying to get under your skin , don't let him cause you will kill him. Remember we still need information from him and I'll keep doing some research on the side. Now keep calm and go get as much information as you can man."

Me : "Okay Mike , continue."

Mike : "Abidemi. Anyway , Dube and Makhathini are also out of prison and are coming after all of you for revenge."

Me : "Tell me what i want to know Mike! Don't anger me!"

Mike : "What do you want to know?" He asks smirking wickedly.

Me : "What the fuck happened to my daughter!"

Mike : "She's alive but disabled."

Me : "Where is she!!!!?!" I scream

Mike : "She's somewhere around the world , Biyela wanted to sell her last time I checked. He's never mentioned her after that." He shrugs but hurts himself in the process.

Me : "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!?!"

Mike : "He never shared information about her anymore." I just loose my cool and pull out my gun and shoot countless times at Mike then throw the gun across the room as i feel immense burn all ovet my body and i can't even breathe properly.

Nsimbi : "You killed him! Now what!?" Everything goes black after that.

______

HAPPY SUNDAY & HAPPY READING❤!