People and dogs are all on show, only Xie Pei is being shown.

    This time, Xie Pei was really envious.

    After Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng had dinner at the president's office, they left ASA and received a call from the violin teacher.

    The piano store received flowers from the florist again, and he asked the violin teacher to sign for them, but he was not going to take the flowers.

    But the flower-giver seemed to never get tired of it. In the next week of piano practice, he sent flowers every day. The cards were written more ambiguously, such as "Your smell is delicious", "You look so good when you smile today", "Your appearance on the piano" Like the little prince" and other messages, Fu Han saw chills creeping up his spine, as if he was being watched by someone.

    After signing, he sent it to the piano store to decorate the front desk, and begged Cheng Xing to find him a violin teacher as a tutor.

    Cheng Xing asked him why, but at first he kept it secret and refused to tell. Later, he informed the florist that someone was harassing him by sending flowers. He called the flower shop to warn him not to send flowers, and changed him to another piano shop.

    After changing the piano shop, another flower shop sent flowers.

    But it's not a red rose, but a small sunflower in full bloom, which is very cute.

    Seeing the cold sweat on his forehead, Fu Han felt a sense of fear, and he held his breath when he signed for the sunflowers. His back was like a pair of eyes watching his every move all the time, otherwise why would he change the piano shop as well.

    Just when he was panicked, familiar words were written on the card.

    [Remember to come and eat. 】

    The signature is Xie Meng.

    Seeing that the heart that Fu Han had lifted landed safely, he took a big gulp of fresh air, his chest seemed to be filled with warmth and relaxed, his eye circles were slightly red while holding the sunflower, and he suddenly didn't like red roses any more. Sunflowers are also very good.

    The stranger's rose never appeared again.

    This made Fu Hanjian gradually feel at ease.

    He went to the Sunny Psychiatric Clinic.

    "You seem to be looking much better than last time." Li Yanze poured him a glass of warm water, sat down on the sofa casually, and asked with a smile, "Is there anything happy?"

    "Yes." Fu Han Jian took a sip of warm water to moisten his throat, and smiled, because he was the attending physician who had been treating her for several years, he trusted him very much, and said honestly: "Now she likes me very much, and loves me very much...I feel very happy. "

    "She didn't tag you?"

    "I said no."

    "Why? She should... want to tag you."

    "...she wants to tag me now, but I don't know if she will want to tag you in the future Me."

    Li Yanze smiled and saw that his fingertips were stroking the edge of the paper cup, "You are very scared."

    Seeing that his thin lips were pursed, Fu Han could see through it, and he gave a low "hmm", His eyes gradually darkened.

    "What are you afraid of?"

    "...she lost her memory."

    "You are afraid that he will not want you after he loses his memory. Now you are working hard, struggling, and even ashamed of her."

I super super super Love you! [Female A Male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara