Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The Thirty-Sixth Kiss

    The plan was met with Waterloo.

    Xie Meng lifted the quilt and was about to get up, but Fu Hanjian entangled her like a clingy cat and hung it on her shoulder from behind. He kissed her cheek with a "baji" and said lazily and coquettishly with blurred eyes: "I I want to wear the white sweater and the light green overalls, help me get them."

    It was as if the surroundings were wrapped in the smell of snowy mountains, and the skin-to-skin contact was like a hot flame, which made Xie Meng's brain buzzing. Stiffly said: "Take it yourself!"

    Fu Hanjian opened his eyes, pouted and said: "But my back is so sore and uncomfortable..."

    Xie Meng's temples were throbbing, remembering that the culprit of back pain was himself, secretly Clenching a fist can never give an Omega a good face, noble and indifferent: "Only this once."

    "Yeah." Fu Hanjian nodded obediently.

    Xie Meng got out of bed and went to the closet to search for a shirt and suit pants to put on, and then searched for Fu Hanjian's underwear. Even if he regained his memory, he was familiar with everything recently and found it without any trouble. .

    She walked to the bedside and handed the underwear to Fu Hanjian who was squatting on the bed with the quilt on, with a cold and heartless expression.

    Fu Hanjian took the clothes and trousers, and the quilt slid down to his legs, revealing fair and smooth skin, a well-proportioned figure, and a beautiful scene.

    At this moment, he was grabbing his clothes, leaning forward slightly to reveal his slender neck, his posture faintly charming.

    "..." Xie Meng happened to be looking at him, taking in the beautiful scenery.

    Her throat rolled down, her nasal cavity was filled with heat, sticky liquid came out from the tip of her nose, and fell onto her shirt little by little.

    "You...what's the matter?" Fu Hanjian took the sweater and put it on, and as soon as he got out of the neckline, he saw Xie Meng's nose bleeding, and hurriedly knelt on the bed and reached out to wipe the blood, wondering: "Why... nosebleed ?”

    Can you not flow? Who the hell knew he was so hot?

    When Xie Meng saw the blood on his fingertips, his vision went dark and he fainted on the ground.

    BIG guts! How dare you wipe her nosebleed!

    Fu Hanjian was stunned: again...sick of blood?

    However, he quickly put on his pants and moved Alpha to the bed, and wiped her nosebleed with a towel. After confirming that her signs were normal, he thought about calling the hotel to order food, and then washed up.

    After Xie Meng's transformation, she found herself lying on the bed.

    Opening her eyes, she saw Fu Hanjian busy indoors, as if preparing breakfast.

    He even prepared breakfast! !

    "You're awake," Fu Hanjian put the breakfast on the dining table, and said with a faint smile on his lips, "Let's eat."

    Xie Meng took a deep breath, and told himself to calm down and keep a distance from him, and deal with him coldly, but people It's iron rice or steel, and you have to accumulate strength to continue fighting, so Xie Meng got up calmly, put on his shoes, went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and sat down at the dining table after coming out, ready to finish the meal in a hurry.