Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Twenty-First Kiss

    AZ Piano Shop.

    The soothing and melodious sound of the violin strings echoed in the classroom. Standing in front of the mirror, Omega rested the violin on his shoulder. He held the bow in his right hand and played a simple piece of music full of rhythm.

    "Yes, very good..." The violin teacher stood beside him and listened carefully to each syllable.

    It has to be said that this is the fastest student he has taught. He is proficient in music theory and has gotten started quickly. He can now play two basic pieces proficiently.

    The knock on the door "button button" messed up the tune.

    A strange and polite voice sounded at the door: "Hello, is this Mr. Fu Hanjian? Here is your courier."

    Fu Hanjian looked through the mirror and saw the courier peeping in, standing at the door holding his hand. Holding a large bouquet of roses, he paused for a short while, leaned the violin against the floor-to-ceiling glass, walked over and said, "I am."

    "Here, please sign for it."

    "Yes, yes." Fu Han Jian took the pen and signed the form, took the roses from the courier's arms, and counted exactly ten of them, and there was a delicate beige card sandwiched between the flower branches, with the words flamboyant and phoenix dancing written on it.

    【I will be like a rose, love you forever】The

    inscription book is written in cursive English: Favorite.

    Fu Hanjian looked at the rather sharp strokes on the card, and doubts flashed in his eyes.

    It seems... not Alpha's word.

    "Favorite, favorite?" The violin teacher leaned over to look at her, and couldn't help but joked, "I don't know, Mr. Xie is so romantic." In the

    past, I only heard that Xie Meng and Fu Han were a loving couple. It is rare for a devil to pamper someone so romantically, and even send roses after marriage.

    "...Well." Fu Hanjian replied absent-mindedly, then he thought that maybe the flower shop wrote it for him, and besides Xie Meng sent him flowers, there was no other possibility, thinking like this, he felt like Qin Qin. The corners of the lips were slightly raised as if moistened with honey.

    He folded the card and stuffed it back into the flower branch, lowered his head and sniffed the faint scent of the flower, "It smells so good."

    It was his favorite red rose.

    However, he has never told anyone that he likes roses before, how did Alpha know?

    Permanently marked.

    Xie Meng has no experience.

    To be precise, she has no experience after amnesia.

    But human beings are a species full of wisdom, and they will continue to preserve and pass on their wisdom to future generations.

    Therefore, it is imperative to learn from previous experience.

    On the way back to ASA Entertainment, Xie Meng thought about how to advance each step of treatment with his chest in his arms, and finalized a plan: one day to learn permanent marking, three days to implement it, and one week to complete the prescription given by the psychologist.

    Xie Meng has always been vigorous and resolute in his work, and he does what he says.

    So after making up his mind, he looked at the traffic ahead and gave an order to Jinxiu who was driving: "Prepare ten educational films with permanent marks, and send them to my mailbox before six o'clock tonight."