Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Seventeenth Kiss

    Lin Peipei shuddered from her cold and horrifying stare, her heart fell to the bottom of the valley, she squirmed and was unwilling to give in casually.

    What's more, let her call a young Omega father, it is better to let her die.

    Fu Han was startled when he saw that Alpha was furious, and he was really angry. He sneaked a look at her sharp side face, his heart fluttered.

    For some reason, he always felt that after Alpha dealt with Lin Peipei, it was his turn to be dealt with.

    "Tell me, who can't get along?" The

    old voice after marriage came from the door, with a hint of deterrence.

    Lin Peipei looked at Xie Pei as if she had found a savior, and ran over on high heels to grab his hand and complained: "Xie Pei, look at your daughter! How could she treat my mother like this? !"

    How come I forgot, no matter how arrogant Xie Meng is, he can't be as arrogant as Xie Pei.

    "Why..." Seeing that she was dirty and smelly, Xie Pei waved her hand away, intending to completely destroy the impression of Lin Peipei in the past few days, and frowned, "Don't move."

    Maybe Xie Meng does not have a cleanliness addiction, but Xie Pei does have a mild cleanliness addiction.

    He couldn't stand a smelly woman sticking to him, it was worse than killing him.

    Lin Peipei glared at him resentfully.

    Xie Meng was too lazy to listen to the flirting between the two, so she turned around and wrote lightly: "I didn't expect that after so many years, your taste is getting worse and worse, and now you are looking for food in the garbage dump when you co-author."

    Fu Hanjian didn't know alpha With a poisonous tongue and strange yin and yang qi, these words sound like poison mixed in, and those who can't bear it can be directly pissed off.

    He could hear the buzzing in his little head, he couldn't care less about being wronged and sad, he felt sorry for him, and wanted to pull Alpha's suit hem to comfort him, but the thought of Alpha's fierce eyes immediately died down.

    For the grievance he suffered, Alpha directly confronted Xie Pei.

    Lin Peipei's blood pressure came up suddenly, and she blushed and turned white with anger when she was scolded for rubbish in the open and in the dark.

    She pointed at Xie Meng like a crazy woman who was bullied and spoiled her husband, and said harshly: "Xie Pei, listen, this is your daughter!"

    "Xie Meng! Apologize!" Unexpectedly, she became more and more mature, and stared at her coldly with a calm voice.

    The air was filled with sparks, as if it was about to explode at any point, and the entire ASA entertainment building was wiped out.

    Xie Meng stared at Xie Pei with squinted eyes, and stared straight at the middle-aged Alpha's hale and hearty eyes, as if trying to see through this man, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Since it was lunch break time, more and more employees came back to rest after eating. From the secretarial office to several department executives who were peeping outside, even Jinxiu came over, but couldn't make a sound. Then use the mobile phone to chat anonymously in the blowing water group.

    [ASA Anonymous Chat Diving Group]

    [Empire Marshal: Damn! Fight it, fight it! ]

    [The First General: Mr. Xie got into a fight with the chairman! ]