Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The Seventh Kiss

    The audition location was on the first floor of ET Film and Television Company. Cheng Chengcheng led Fu Hanjian to the waiting room with ease.

    He is the screenwriter of ET Film and Television. He has worked hard in the past two years and produced two sand sculpture brain hole dramas. He is also considered a little famous.

    This time the ET film and television coordinating project is the female A male O urban drama "Private the Moon". The leading actors and actresses in the circle are Liang Jiashi and Su Wanbai. Among the actors selected for audition, it is not uncommon to receive an invitation for an audition.

    The opportunity was won by him through stalking, buying milk tea for the project team, and being courteous.

    Huge stills hang on both sides of the sparsely populated corridor, all of which are hot dramas of ET Film and Television Company.

    When Cheng Chengcheng thought of Xie Meng cheating her friend into crying by using the bastard's fake death, he disliked her even more. He hoped that his friend could start acting career again and leave Xie's family more than anyone else, so he explained the role to his friend more carefully:

    "The role of the second male Well, the focus is on green tea, and I love the heroine wholeheartedly."

    "I have paid a lot for the heroine, and she is also a little crying bag, which is very lovable."

    "It's just that the character is not the heroine's favorite little sun, so he has always been regarded as a younger brother "

    It's the sense of boundaries, do you understand? Grasp the scale, you can do it."

    On the way here, Fu Hanjian flipped through the script, understood it at least a little bit, and memorized the lines.

    At this moment Cheng Chengcheng was explaining, and he responded with "um" from time to time

    , and after a while, they stopped in the waiting room.

    Cheng Chengcheng recovered his body, hugged him at the door and let go, then said with a mysterious smile: "Don't be nervous, there are acquaintances inside."

    Fu Han was at a loss.

    What acquaintance?

    After Cheng Chengcheng left, he stopped at the door, his heart pounding, as if a bird tied to an anklet was about to break free and flap its wings to fly far away. What awaited him was unknown.

    Every step forward, the farther away from Xie Meng.

    He took a breath, raised his hand and pushed the door open.

    There are more than a dozen people sitting in a circle in the waiting room, four or five of them are classmates of Fu Hanjian University when he was studying in the Department of Acting. Now he has become one of the top stars in the entertainment industry, and he can often be seen in variety shows, commercials, and TV dramas. A figure, any shape can rush into the hot search, and there are countless fans and girls.

    What surprised him more was the actors in the lounge, some of them still had sympathy in their eyes.

    "Fu Hanjian? Why is it you?"

    "Really, we were talking about you just now."

    "It's different in the wealthy family. You look more beautiful than before."

    "Hi, we were still discussing thank you just now ." What about you, I didn't expect you to come here."

    Fu Hanjian was a little hesitant, and pursed his thin lips when he heard the phrase "Why are you here", feeling a secret shame.     After everyone was surprised, it was Zhao Yu who came up to him