Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Forty-Fifth Kiss

    "Mister is over-emotional, just rest for a while."

    "Is there no other reason?"

    "No, sir is healthy, Mr. Xie doesn't have to worry."

    "..." In the

    temporary small ward, the sleeping Omega on the bed He opened his eyes in the midst of chatting, the tenderness in his eyes dissipated and became surly and sharp, and his gentle and jade-like face became sharp because of the wickedness in those slender eyebrows and eyes.

    He sat up and rubbed his sore neck, looking curiously at Xie Meng who was discussing something with the doctor.

    "Yanyan, are you awake?" Sensing that Fu Hanjian woke up, Xie Meng stopped asking, turned around and walked towards the edge of the bed, sat down on the edge of the bed, worriedly asked: "Do you feel any discomfort?"

    Fu Hanjian raised his lips and smiled jokingly Tilting his head and looking at Xie Meng, he smiled wickedly and asked, "What's wrong with me?"

    It's no different from the Alpha in my memory, with a stunning appearance and the kind of eyes that can be played with and bullied , but a little less shy and silly. The vague tequila taste is like old and mellow wine, which is not easy to provoke.

    He didn't feel that Xie Meng in front of him had anything to be afraid of.

    "Yanyan, I didn't deliberately hide the matter of restoring your memory from you, I was just... worried about you thinking about it." Xie Meng looked at the smile on his lips and felt a little strange, thinking that it was caused by Omega's anger, she grabbed his shoulder and looked at him. He coaxed affectionately: "Don't be angry."

    Seeing that Fu Han was too lazy to talk to her, he broke free from her hand and lifted the quilt and said "um" in a perfunctory manner, not even bothering to give her a look.

    He got off the bed to put on his shoes, and said disapprovingly, "I'm not angry, you can go to work in the company."

    Wearing a white loose shirt and black overalls, he stood up straight, pulled his clothes and frowned in disdain: "What kind of clothes are these? It's so ugly. "

    In this world, his clothes are too plain.

    "Clothes?" Xie Meng was stunned for a moment when his hands were pushed away, and he looked at Fu Hanjian who was pulling his clothes with a frown.

    This suit is Yan Yan's favorite.

    Seeing that Fu Han waved at her angrily, he had no interest in the soft-legged shrimp, and walked outside without turning his head: "It's okay, go to work quickly."

    When she married this person, her family background, appearance, and personality were all different. Yes, but it's a pity that it's inhumane, it's useless to death, and it makes him a widow.

    The life of plain boiled water is not suitable for him at all, but the ex-girlfriend Si Jin who missed out in the quarrel, met him again at the banquet, and was much more nervous and exciting than Xie Meng.

    Xie Meng squinted at the back of Omega leaving, her face was so gloomy and frightening, she raised her foot and walked out of the small ward, "Lock him up."

    This person is not Yan Yan.

    [System: What is not Yan Yan? 】

    Xie Meng sneered: Yanyan will not be indifferent to her apology, and Yanyan will not drive her to work, wishing she would stay at home with him.