Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Twelfth Kiss

    News of Fu Hanjian's comeback was overwhelmingly reported on Xingwang, and ASA Entertainment posted a corresponding message on the social media account. For a while, the uproar of disgust overwhelmed the news of Xie Meng's return alive.

    【Entertainment record: At 3:00 pm today, the president of ASA prepared a huge press conference, officially announced the news of Fu Hanjian's comeback, and signed a contract with ASA Entertainment, and Cheng Xing, the gold medal manager, will be his manager. At the event site, Fu Hanjian said in an interview that he loves filming and life, and will take every scene seriously, and hopes to be favored by the directors. [Activity photo.jpg]]

    [Han Bao is coming back to filming? Huh, Mr. Xie finally has a conscience! ]

    [Didn't the Xie family not allow Han Bao to film? But Mr. Xie made Han Bao officially return, it shouldn't be just for fun]

    [In the future, I can cut material for Han Bao again! Take it easy and lick the screen! 】

    【What is this wave? This wave of thanks is always in the atmosphere! We were still discussing how Mr. Xie narrowly escaped death, but he was caught off guard when he turned around]

    [ASA Entertainment President's wife is back to film, this situation is really exciting, I don't know which productions will be accepted]

    [...]

    Social media released the news Afterwards, there was a lot of discussion, and the entry #复汉见回来# occupied the TOP1 hot search.

    Fu Hanjian didn't know how he finished the interview, and why he went home with Xie Meng in a daze. On the way, he received a call from the director of "Private the Moon" and invited him to play the second male role in a soft and gentle tone. It was obviously Xie Meng. Thanks to the press conference, he was excited and asked Xie Meng for his opinion.

    "Give it to me." Xie Meng stretched out his hand towards him and said calmly.

    Fu Hanjian handed the phone to her apprehensively, and she heard her put the phone next to her ear, "Now Fu Hanjian's agent is Cheng Xing, please contact him for all business cooperation with Fu Hanjian.

    " It was the voice of the president of ASA Entertainment, who immediately said yes with a smile.

    In terms of star making, Cheng Xing, as a gold medal manager, obviously knows more about it.

    Besides, she prepared in such a hurry that she didn't know what the script of the drama Yan Yan had received, so she had to read it again before making a conclusion.

    It's six o'clock in the afternoon when I go home.

    Xie Meng went back to the study to deal with some trivial and complicated matters, all of which were left over from her escape. At that time, Xie Pei took over the group and did not finish it smoothly. She had to speed up to get familiar with the company's business, so she reorganized the meeting through optical frequency.

    Fu Hanjian went to the backyard to feed the cat while waiting for the meal. The dried fish-flavored cat food tasted delicious. As soon as it was poured into the cat bowl, Mengmeng came out of the cat house to eat it. He was in a particularly good mood for a day out , couldn't help squatting down and reaching out to smooth Mengmeng's hair, muttering: "Mengmeng, do you think I...are you still asking for a divorce?

    " Rubbing the palm of her hand, she made a coquettish meow.

    "Don't you mention it?" Fu Han was a little annoyed, and smoothed his cat's hair again, pouted and muttered: "But she doesn't like...things that other people have...she will know sooner or later, when the time comes She won't treat me like this now..."