Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Tenth Kiss

    Fu Hanguang was a little surprised, he glanced at the auction hall and saw Xie Mengrao holding the sign, looking at the gemstone in the hands of the auctioneer with great interest at the moment, which made him frown almost imperceptibly, with a faint feeling of bewilderment Not to be outdone, he raised his sign and said, "Seven million."

    This Xie Meng is deliberately against him, isn't he?

    Xia Yu, who was sitting next to him, had unhappy eyes and remained silent.

    After all, she is not in charge of the Xia family. Even if she is favored now, before the property is divided, she still relies on the family to support her.

    Leaving aside the meager salary, her pocket money of 10 million per month is not enough for Fu Hanguang to spend like this, not to mention that both she and Fu Hanguang are used to spending money extravagantly, and there is not much cash left on the bank card, so there is only Seven million.

    Furthermore, this time I didn't come here to make the mermaid cry.

    "Eight million." Xie Meng raised his sign and said indifferently.

    Seeing a little stunned, Fu Han subconsciously turned his head to look at her breezy profile. For a while, he didn't know why she wanted to snatch the tears of the Konano mermaid from Fu Hanguang, but he was still not used to communicating with Alpha, so he had to bite his lip. It took a lot of brain cells to speculate, but when I looked at it from this angle, I could see Fu Hanguang's gloomy and displeased face, somehow secretly pleasant.

    But Fu Hanguang said bluntly at the entrance of the auction house that he wanted the tears of the Cornano Mermaid, so what is it now that they raise their placards to bid?

    Do you want to grab something from Fu Hanguang?

    Grabbing things with... Fu Hanguang?

    Thinking of this, he was stunned, his chest was pounding, and he felt excited and nervous like a child doing bad things. His fingers twisted into twists and tightened tightly. Seeing Fu Hanguang's eyes sharp and hostile, he glanced over. Busily pulling back his eyes and looking at the light screen above, he actually felt that the gem was more beautiful than three points.

    But from what he knew of her, she wouldn't actually buy gems.

    Even if the Xie family thrives under Xie Meng's leadership, holding the right to speak in the entertainment industry, their assets are calculated in billions.

    But she never buys superfluous decorations, and spends every penny responsibly. She has no interest in collections, let alone an uncut gem. Alpha prefers to spend money on investment, finance, real estate, and energy materials. , Potential industry investment.

    The guests present couldn't help discussing in a low voice, who didn't know that the Fu family and the Xie family were related by marriage, but this auction seemed to be on the line, and almost no one else participated.

    "Didn't you say that Fu Hanguang has a good relationship with Xie's family?"

    "Why did your family rob your own family?"

    "Who knows whether the rumors are credible or not, isn't there a rumor that Xie Meng likes Fu Hanguang?"

    "Do you think it is credible ?" Is it?"

    "If I hadn't seen Mr. Xie and Fu Hanjian today, I would have believed the recent rumors..."

    "The legend of this gemstone is quite mysterious and magical, but who has ever seen a pair of lovers put together to really shine?" "