Ch.12 Hasty Return

Start from the beginning

"Just like him you don't realize that your body has limits, and sometimes you shouldn't break those limits for power." lectured Recovery Girl as she strolled over to the kneeling Izuku who was holding his stomach, and gave a kiss to the top of his head. "You break those limits for your family and friends. Breaking your body for nothing will accomplish nothing but if you do it for someone that isn't yourself then nothing can keep you down. Do you understand Izuku?" Izuku knelt there looking down at the floor with a solemn look, as his mom, Ochaco, All Might, Torino, and RG all crossed his mind. "Yes. I understand." "Now can you please get back in bed so I can finish your checkup?" "Yes ma'am." Izuku struggled to stand before finally getting back on the bed.

After a short inspection Recovery Girl finished Izuku's final checkup, "Well the good news is that you are basically fully healed. You still have a few bruised organs but you should be fine after a week." "Thank you, RG." "It's my pleasure, Sonny. Now, remember what I said and never forget it." Izuku nodded and RG left leaving the boy by himself once again. Izuku sat up taking in RG's words and sighed as he knew she was right so he decided to work on something else for the moment. He extended his hand and started producing as many Black Whips as he could, he might as well work on his quirk control.

--

*The Day After*

Back at the camp, Ochaco could be seen stretching after her set of quirk training. As she was stretching Bakugo came up to her and just stared down at her. "What do you want Asshole?" asked Ochaco without stopping her stretches obviously not caring about what Bakugo had to say. "Where the hell is Deku pink cheeks?" "Don't call me that pomeranian, it doesn't make you seem cool just an asshole. Anyways why should I tell you, you don't even like my boyfriend." she put emphasis on the boyfriend part to piss him off. It worked as he growled at that making her snort.

"I just find it funny that you and the whole faculty say he's out of the country on a family emergency. Yet I just saw his mom a couple of days ago and now I hear he is also severely injured. It seems like that fucking nerd is doing something sketchy that everyone seems to be on but me." Ochaco silently cursed as she had forgotten the loudmouth was actually smart. It looked like she would have to use her trump card to get him to shut up. "Izuku told me about everything you did, so if don't want the school to know about it leave me alone." Bakugo grew serious with an angry frown as he stared at the girl. "What the fuck are you talking about?" "Exactly. Absolutely nothing as long as you leave me alone." After that Ochaco just walked away leaving the fuming Bakugo behind.

Later that night, Ochaco was walking in the forest with Kodai during the trial of courage, when all of a sudden she smelt smoke in the air. She right away dodged backward as a girl in a middle school uniform tried to stab her. "Give me your blood cuties!~" Ochaco frowned sternly as she went into a defensive stance.

--

Izuku was doing some light situps when a stabbing pain rocked his head making him freeze. "Ocacho," he whispered under his breath as he quickly stood up and ran to his closet. He pulled out his costume which was clean but still very damaged still. His leather straps were all torn and broken except the one around his waist. His sleeves were torn as well revealing his arms all the way up to his biceps. His pants were now both torn and worn out, with his left leg now basically a baggy short while his right leg was just torn in multiple places like torn jeans. The only thing that was mostly intact was his hood but it was still ragged, his mask was also destroyed so he just had to hope no one sees his face.

He pulled his hood over his head while tightening his gloves also the only other thing still intact. He went out through the window and powered to 20% quickly bouncing on the rooftops towards her location. He ignored the soreness all over his body as he continued to run toward her location. You see Danger Sense also got an upgrade besides him being able to sense any nearby danger to himself or others, Izuku is also able to put a small effect on a max of two people currently, where no matter how far they are he can tell if they are in danger. He had obviously put the effect on Ochaco and his mother.