27.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

I thought that coming with Onika would be a way to help her calm down and really be happier. If that makes sense. But it's like she's going doowwwwnnn. She's slowly bringing herself down and she doesn't even know it. I see the signs everyday. I'm trying to keep my promise and not tell her what to do but that's hard when she's literally doing shit that needs to be stopped.

The smoking is like, okay she been doing that. I'm sure that won't even stop because she's gotten used to that. But I literally saw her sell a bag without any help. It shocked the shit out of me because since the fuck when? Wasn't she just scared to sell in the car with me? Like huh? I'm lost on how things flipped in a year and a half. Barely even that for real.

We've been staying in this 5 star hotel until the apartment she got is finished being remodeled. Should be done by next week. She honestly got a lot done on her own in a week. That's all it's been. I'm proud of her though because she won't let me do a thing, she's taking over.

Not that I really know how to do it because I was in jail and never tried to get an apartment ever. But still, she's doing her best shit. High and all.

I love Onika high, she wants to touch all on me and stuff. That's what I like from her. At times it gets really annoying but overall I love it.

Like now, she's sitting here high and just rubbing my muscles. I thought she was asleep until she took a long breath and I realized she was staring at the ceiling.

"I need something to do." She hopped up quick and I thought something happened. I watched her move around the hotel and put her clothes on quickly. Then she moved to jewelry and shit which confused me because where is she going? "I'll be right back."

"Where you going?" I finally sat up. She said that like she don't want me to go or something. Know I be quick to jump in the car. When I didn't get a reply I stopped her. "Where you going Nic?"

"Work."

"Work? You found a job?"

"Been."

"Onika...you going to the corner?"

"Yep yep."

"Why you doing that?"

"Uhhh..." She looked at me like it was obvious and I shook my head. I understand but like... no. That's not what I want for her, at all. "I'm my daddy's daughter." She winked and pushed my hand off her arm softly.

"You know he wouldn't want this for you."

"You said you were coming to be my Clyde."

"And I am but-"

"So be my partner in crime and stop thinking the way you are. Come do this shit with me."

"Here I come Nic." I sighed and walked towards my shoes. She stood there waiting until I gestured for her to go out the door. "You got the key?"

"Yea. I'm so ready for the apartment to be finished!" She happily smiled and hopped on her toes. I shook my head smiling as we went down the hallway. Her little kid demeanor always makes me happy.

She grabbed my hand and swung our arms as we moved through the hotel. Her little small ass always giggly when she high. If she not giggly she chill and touching on me.

"Can we stop and get food?" She turned to me with a cheeky smile and I grinned. Why she asking me? This her move. "Please?"

"Onika you're in charge right now. Do what you want to do."

"Ok! Wait- are you gonna let me drive?"

"Nope. I'm not letting you drive my car."

"Why nottt?"

"You suck at driving bruh. Hell nah." I opened her door and closed it for her. Once I was in, I pulled out and headed to the corner. There's a taco place across the street so we'll just go there. Hopefully she want some tacos.

"I'm really high BB."

"I know. Stop rubbing on me." I mushed her hand away because i'm driving. Can't concentrate with her doing all that right now. I'll run us right into the fucking light pole. We don't even do anything together, that's already hard. "Nic for real."

"I cannttt. You know I can't." She sat on her hands and I chuckled. Always wanna touch.

"You can touch me, mama. Just don't go too far up."

"This is hard." I heard her grumble and glanced at her. She's also a little horny thing. Of course I knew that before but being with her every second of the day I see it more. "I haven't had sex in so long Beyoncé. You're killing me, for real."

"How am I killing you?" I laughed out loud at that one. She just be blaming me and don't even know why. If she wanted to have sex with me I would be very okay with that. Honestly. But she hasn't made that completely known. Yea she plays a lot, and I don't wanna confuse anything with her playing.

"Because....you are. I feel celibate."

"Girl." I gave her a side eye and she groaned. Sex is not that important but her freaky ass... I can say that she's been doing good with not being too nasty. But when she first knew she liked me, she was totally different. It was obvious she liked me a lot just by the things she would say. It's been a minute since she's came strong. "You don't know what you getting yourself into." I raised an eyebrow while stopping at a light.

"Well teach me then."

"Girl i'll really fuck yo lil poonani up."

"Stop talking like that if you aren't gonna do it."

I chuckled while zooming off and coming to a stop at the corner. She slightly cracked her window while I got out to go get her food. We always get the same thing and I know the people that work in there. I used to work there. They got our order together while I went to get drinks.

About ten minutes later I was walking out with our food and drinks. Onika and her nasty ass orange fanta sodas.

When I got in the car, she was letting the window up from selling. I gave her her food and watched her open it. I'm not even about to eat yet...

"Don't watch me eat."

"Imma watch you if I want."

"Girl bye."

"So when we get this apartment, what does that mean?" I asked. That's really been in my mind. When we just lay together she'll speak about her future and stuff, including me in it. It makes me really happy to even hear that she wants to go that far with me.

"We're gonna be together forever and make it together. We won't want for a thing once we get our shit together."

"Do you think they're looking for you?"

"Not really. They could've been found me. Look where I am."

"True. They probably think you're with one of the girls."

"Mmhm."

Someone knocked on the window while she was taking a bite so I handled it.

"Eat your food mama, I got it."

"Thank you."

"You good."