18.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

Today is nothing but serious. I've been trying to avoid Onika because I know she's gonna ask what i'm doing today. Usually she would be with me everywhere but she can't come today. It's like when she can't go, is when she wants to go because she know it'll be something she doesn't like. And today, she surely won't like this. It involves innocent people. Something she's big on.

Last time we were supposed to do something like this, she made it such a big deal. Ran away and we caught her with Blo. That's when I went to jail and she had to pick me up. She was on my ass because I kept getting time added.

I can't lie to her, I never do. So I can't lie and say nothing when she asks why she can't come. The most I can say is to handle business but then she's gonna go deeper.

To make sure I don't run into her, i've been sitting in my room all day. I didn't even go downstairs with her like I told her I would. She slept alone last night. It makes me feel bad to think about but i'm doing it for her own good. Well mine too because she has hands....I'll dunk her little ass.

There was a knock on my door but I ignored it. If it's her she'll just assume i'm asleep and leave. Hopefully. It's nearing 6pm and I haven't seen her all day. I know she's been up since probably 8am because I heard the girls down there. They had came upstairs to the game room too so I heard their whole conversation. It was full of sex and nasty stuff. I would've made Onika shush if I was out there.

"Bey open the door foo!"

Oh that's Alex. I got up quickly and let him in before shutting the door back and locking it. He was looking at me funny but I just let it go. Dude know how his sister is, no need to explain a thing.

"We finna get ready."

"Onika up?"

"She in the kitchen."

"Get her in her room before I go out."

"Why?" He chuckled sitting on my bed and I gave him a look. Shouldn't even be asking that question. That girl is insane. "Oh she gon be on ya ass."

"Ding ding ding." I grabbed my jacket and slid my shoes on. Gotta wear the busted black forces for this.

"Just come on. You be letting her small ass punk you."

"I don't. I just don't like when she get upset."

"Pussy." He chuckled and left out the room with me behind him. It's just something about Onika that make me care about the way she feel. I don't care what nobody say, that girl is magical.

We went downstairs and I could hear her in the kitchen. Pots moving let me know that she was cooking or something. Finally. She never wanna cook cause she claim we eat too much. Oh well, she do too.

To get to the front from upstairs we have to go through the kitchen. So I tried to go around the island behind her like she couldn't see me. I was caught before I even got around. She grabbed the hood of my jacket and pulled me around the corner. I could hear Alex laughing like it was so funny. He knew what he was doing.