4.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

"Are you drinking tonight Nic?"

"Yep. I'm going to Blo's house." I smiled as we walked the beach. Another block party and i'm about to have fun this time. Mami was home last time so I didn't do anything, but now, it's over for putas. When I have no adult around to scold me, i'm all for the shit. Catch me everywhere but in another nigga bed.

"Ouuu you getting on they asses tonight huh?"

"You know it." I chuckled and went to the table. After I got my drink I went to a table. I'm about to take this covering off. My swimsuit is so cute. It's something i've been trying to wear but of course I had an entourage of people to prevent it. I always find a way to do what I want though. Something tells me that i'm gonna see my brothers here and they'll fuck shit up for me. Not that i'll care though.

"Girl you got an ass on you."

"I know right! Untie this." I turned around so she could take my top cover off. It fell down my body and I stepped out of it. It's a bit cold but i'm sure it'll warm up once I hit the water. "You see Blo?"

"Yea he's over there."

I looked in the direction she pointed in and smiled. He was already coming towards me, but his eyes widened as he came quicker. That made me look behind me. Then I realized what he was looking at. My covering is off so my body is out. He doesn't really trip about the revealing things I wear, but this is really revealing. I'm tiny though so I don't see why they trip so much.

"Nic."

"Hey papi. I missed you." I wrapped my arm around his neck the best way I could. He's so tall. For some reason I attract guys that are way bigger than me. In many many ways.

"Gimme this." He grabbed my covering from the chair and wrapped it around my butt. Then he pecked my lips a few times before pulling away. Still holding the covering around me. I'm about to pout my way out of this. It'll make him upset but he'll get over it, hopefully. That's if it works.

"I don't want it on babe." My lip went out and I frowned my face a little. He flicked it with his tongue before chuckling. Ugh.

"Imma just hold it around your waist. Youn have to put it all the way on."

"I wanna show my swim suit. It's cute on my butt." I smiled and turned around so he could see it.

"Show me sumn then." He pushed my head down and I bent over. I started twerking to the music before he pulled me up chuckling. "You a goof man. Trynna shake this lil ass."

"Shut up. I'm 17, what you expect?" I mushed his shoulder and he laughed. There's a bit of black in me so I have a piece of ass. More than the people around me. But then there's the Latinas that has so much ass it's insane. Makes me ashamed to even show my ass off. But they already know i'm not just one ethnicity/race whatever. I'm mixed with all types of shit it's crazy. Anyone would be surprised.