8.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

"Oscar, can you go get me something to eat?"

"Or you can drive your own car."

"I made Beyoncé go pick up my outfit." I smiled and jumped over the couch. There was this cute cute cute furry two piece suit and I wanted it so bad. But the lady was only doing pick up, I couldn't have it delivered. So I made Bey pick it up. Make herself useful.

"Well make her get you some food while she out. Duh Onika."

"Or maybe I wanted my brother to do something nice for me for once."

"Onika I literally bought you some shoes yesterday."

I mushed his head and ran off the couch. He did buy me the new Jordans yesterday, i'm thankful, just fucking with him. I grabbed my phone and started texting Beyoncé. She's gonna be mad that i'm making her do this but who cares.

Lil Ugly: i'm not doing shit else little girl.

:please !!?! i'm so hungry. i'm so hungry right now

Lil Ugly: you need to stay off tik tok. look in the kitchen and find something to eat. i'm not stopping nowhere else onika. i mean it.

: you're the worst.

Lil Ugly: and you're the best.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room with my best pout. Going in the kitchen would mean I have to cook. That's what i'm trying to avoid. Who wants to cook in the middle of the day? And then everyone will want some of what i'm cooking, hell no.

They're trying to trick me into making food. I'm not stupid. Plus there's only so much I can make. I haven't learned the good stuff.

"Osc....she said she's not stopping anywhere else."

"Cause you always got her running around for you. She's your babysitter, not your personal assistant."

"Might as well be." I mumbled and went upstairs to the game room. I'm never up here but i'm bored and need something to do. I put youtube on the tv and laid down. Beyoncé needs to hurry up so I can mess with her. She's never happy so it's funny.

I was watching this guy do something called Messy Mondays. He's funny but definitely messy. Drama is what I need so I watched a few of those videos. Beyoncé eventually came up and threw the bag at me, along with food. I smiled while sitting up as she walked away back downstairs.

"Bey!"

"Stop talking to me."

"Giselle." I followed her down and jumped on her back when I was close enough on the stairs. She smacked her lips while stopping but I didn't get down. "Come back up and watch tv with me. That's all you're good for anyways."