14.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

I'm having so much fun. I haven't gotten drunk in so long and it feels brand new all over again. It was such a hassle to get out the house but it worked. Beyoncé wouldn't listen at all. But she gave in hearing that it was Erica's birthday. I'm so ready to be gay with her. She hasn't made it yet, but she better be on her way. If I get too drunk i'll pass out sleep.

"Onika get off the thing. Now."

I ignored her and started to grind my body. I'm really out of it right now so what she's saying is going in one ear and out the other. If she doesn't realize that, she'll be wasting a lot of breath. When it comes to party me, i'm totally different off the drink. She'll learn that tonight. That's why I used to always go with Blo afterwards...wink wink.

"Princess...please get down." She spoke in a warning tone and I looked at her with lustful eyes and continued dancing. I don't know why she acts like my age is such a big deal. It's obvious she likes me, but won't admit it. I've caught on with her little game. Wanting to make me jealous because i'm trying to get over my liking for her. I'm not gonna keep turning people down for one person. Especially if that person makes it known they don't fuck with me like that.

Nobody wants to constantly be rejected. At least I don't. And she's not about to keep doing me the way she does. I'm gonna go back to the Onika I was before she made herself known in my life. I was having fun regardless of the things happening in my life. I've always lived with my circumstances so i'll continue to. I make fun out of the bad happening because so much has happened. Just gotta learn to live with everything going on at once. It took time, but I do it.

Everyone takes an L at some point in their lives. So whatever.

"Get. Down." She grabbed my arm and I giggled. I'm sooo out of it. This will backfire in the morning, which is why i'm not going home. Going straight to Amalas apartment. She did so amazing getting that, she should've known this would be the outcome. I think that's why she got more than one bedroom. Her grandma paid for it so she went all out. I love her. Amalas amazing. She's the best big sister ever. I wish she was my sister instead of Ariel. That's who I hate.

"Beyoncé move. Go have fun, you're the only party pooper. Geesh." I slid off and rolled my eyes at her. There's so much she can be doing in here but she wants to bother me. The one having fun. It's booty, liquor, men. If she want a little dick in her life. So much she can be doing, but i'm drunk and trying to turn up, she wanna tell me get off the little stage. Damn.

"I didn't come here to have fun."

"Maybe that's why you act like you have a stick up your ass all day. There's big booty bitches here, get you some. But get out of my face. You need fun in your damn life." I walked away and went towards the area we're sitting at. Im so tired of being watched. It makes me feel like a little kid again. Like when Papa died and I couldn't even go to school because people were after me. My childhood was already ruined, I refuse for my teenage years to be taken away too. I've been through too much.