6.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

I'm beyond tired of this. Being locked in the house over something so dumb. Can't believe i'm being blamed for this, it doesn't make sense. If anyone should be blamed, it should be them.

"Ariel mind your business and get out."

"Do you not realize the shit you've put us in?"

"You still haven't realized that I don't give a fuck."

I do, but when it comes to her, she gets nothing from me. I'll fuck her up so quick she won't even see it coming. Ariel knows that our relationship isn't the best, which is why she finds her way here anytime something happens with me.

That's what gets her cursed out. Wanting to play mother when ours isn't here. She better figure out her place before I get so upset. This girl shouldn't make me so mad when we look so much alike. It confuses people.

"And that's your problem. You only think about yourself and since Papa died, you've lost your mind."

"I didn't lose my mind, i'm perfectly fine. The same fucking person so kill all that. You're just mad because you're bitter. You thought you would be the only girl but life had other plans. Fuck you Ariel." I pulled my covers over me and ignored her. She came over here to start pointless drama. It's been so long since i've last heard from her. Now she wants to pop up unannounced. All because Mami isn't here. She knows that she'll get yelled at if she was here.

Mami knows that Ariel is a hater and will end her shenanigans quick.

My door closed a while after and I sighed before grabbing my phone. I really need to get out of here. I'm about to lose my fucking mind. Then Ariel will be able to say that. I texted the girls to see where they were and I got a reply quick.

Cici is at home sick but the rest of the girls are at the park. Apparently there's gonna be a party there later on tonight. But right now they're chilling with their siblings. Wish I had little siblings to take to the park sometimes. Unfortunately i'm the little sibling.

I got out of bed and quickly changed my clothes. Made sure my hair looked fine and slid my sandals on. It's hot as shit. Summer is nothing to play with. After collecting my phone and purse, I moved quick towards the door.

Before I opened it, a figure stopped me. I walked slowly to the couch and scrunched my face. Why the hell is she here? My staring made her look over at me and I jumped a little. Shit. Looking like she's in the conjuring or some shit.

I'm so confused now. Wasn't she just the enemy? Now she's sitting up in our home when no one else is here but me. Do they not care that she's a murderer?