11.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

"Please don't go." I whispered in her face and she held mine. Looking at me with soft eyes because I know like she knows that she has no choice. It made my heartbeat speed up for her. How could they want to do something so harsh? It's not right.

Yea they shot at us but their family doesn't deserve anything. Plus that happened two months ago, it's forgotten about now.

"Oscar don't do it, please..."

"Go in the room when we leave and wait for us to come back. Give it an hour and if we aren't back by then, don't panic, just call one of us."

I nodded my head as they got dressed in their all black clothing. It felt horrible to watch them even get ready, so I went into my room now. Closing the door and sitting in my bean bag. The tv played netflix lowly and I put my attention to that. Something to take my focus off them.

It's just the fact that innocent lives are about to be taken. Their family didn't shoot at us, they did. So why go bother their families who probably know nothing about what's going on? That's not right. Because if people wanted to come after us due to Papas debt, they could. But they haven't so we need to be grateful and tread very carefully.

Instead of worrying about a shooting where none of us got hurt. They keep saying I could've been hurt and then it would've been war. But i'm not hurt and they're still fighting. It doesn't make any sense to me at all.

What if they end up in jail because of this? Papa will really be shaking his head at us. It's like we keep doing things to make him look like he did nothing to raise us properly. When he really did everything in his power.

He'll really shake it at Bey if she was caught. She just got out two months ago, a little before the shooting. So why is she even apart of any of this? To me, she should be trying to get her life back. In jail she got her GED, so she needs to be working on a career. It's simple stuff. She can make it, she just has to show that she cares.

I grabbed a throw blanket from my closet and curled up on the bean bag. The show was getting interesting and I only turned it on for background noise. Now i'm into it. It's called The 100, so that's different.

All I can say is that Clark is a badass.

A knock on my door made me play sleep. I closed my eyes quickly and put the cover over my mouth because I know i'll smile. The door opened and just by the vibe, I could tell it was Beyoncé. She closed the door behind her and stood in front of me. I can feel it.

"Mmm. She sleep so I guess i'll keep this goodbye kiss."

My eyes shot open and I threw the cover off of me.

"Come back!" She hadn't even moved. I smiled up at her and she shook her head. For some reason I feel like she teasing me. "Are you gonna really give me a kiss?"