24

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

Another day, another blunt. Well it wouldn't even make sense to say that because I have more than one blunt a day. It's funny. I did not smoke this much but now I see that being high is really the light of my day. Literally. I'm in love with the clouds of smoke that fill my room. It gives me a spark to start my day. Another literally.

Wake and bake. I'm about to smoke now. I just rolled over and grabbed a blunt. It doesn't make sense to brush my teeth before, so I always brush my teeth after I smoke. I'm not gonna walk around with smoke breath, ew. That's for nasty addicts.

But i'm feeling amazing. Like those stoner friends that be in the movies. Next i'm gonna be in the thrift store picking out colorful clothes and bucket hats.

Sike nah, I don't think that's my style.

"Onika!"

"What!?" I ashed the blunt before taking a pull. They always bother me when they hear me wake up. Their rooms are upstairs, I don't know how they even hear me. Only person that should bother me is Mama and that's because her room is literally down the hall. But she doesn't even get up when she hear me. Sometimes. "Don't come in, just tell me what you want!"

"Levántate, ¿qué estás haciendo?"

"Alex get out."

"You look bummy." He laughed throwing my pillow from the floor at me. I dodged it the best way I could and smacked my lips. Dude is about to get on my nerves already. Since when are they even home this much? "No but for real you need to get up. It smell like straight trees in here."

"Ok and you know why that is. Go away."

"That's all you do now. Like a mini Snoop Dog."

"I aspire to be like him when I get older."

"Bullshit. Come do my hair or something."

"Fuck your hair." I mugged him. I'm not putting my hands in his damn head, he's crazy. Barely even touch my own fucking head. That's what he has a hand full of girls for. Half of them bitches braid hair or have some associations with it.

"We gotta go grocery shopping. Ma sent us a list in the group chat. If you get up and start your day then you would know."

"Ok, go shopping then, i'm not moving." I pulled my thick cover over me after putting my blunt out. If it weren't for him I would've smoked the whole thing, kind of thankful he came in. If I get too high i'll sleep all day and half of tomorrow. "Take your friend with you."