19.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

I was in the house when the new year hit. So now that i'm woke i'm turning the fuck up all day. Momma isn't here so they know i'm about to show out. I don't want to hear nothing from my brothers cause I know they're about to be on my ass. But who cares though, right? It's the new year and imma bad bitch. That's all to it.

The parties are starting early, so i'm getting ready for the first one. It's an indoor party so I know it's about to be some bad shit going on. I'm just ready to see some fine ass dudes. They are about to be out. Of course I have to have Beyoncé with me, so she better get to scoping out the bitches.

I'm going with something simple, just jeans and a t-shirt. The bad shit is for tonight at the beach party. I'm straight showing my ass there, literally. They'll just have to be mad at me. I don't care.

"Erica are you riding with me?"

"Might as well."

"Ok. Estoy listo para ponerme activo. Espero tener algo de acción esta noche." I mumbled a little low because Bey is in the room. She'll try to dunk me on my heard if she heard me say that.

"Girl, you always wanna have sex." My head snapped to her. She could've just kept quiet. I was whispering for a reason.

"I haven't had sex in a very long time, thank you."

"You don't masterbate?"

"No. I don't wanna stick my own fingers inside of me. That's what my partner is for. But right now I don't have one of those so i'm gonna thug it out with a fine thing. I'm good." I started to slick my hair up in the mirror.

Beyoncé got off of my bed and I watched her through the mirror. I don't know if she think she's slick or not, but I moved quick. Still holding my pony up. It's finally in a good position and I don't wanna mess it up because she wants to play.

"Come here."

"No, move so I can do my hair."

"Come so I can help you. Scaredy cat."

I stared at her for a second before walking to her slowly. She made me stand in front of her and grabbed my hair the before doing my ponytail. My eyes stayed on her face through the mirror because I couldn't read it. It looks regular but with a hint of annoyance.

When she got it in I thanked her and tried to move away. She wouldn't let me and we just stared at each other. If she don't move. Just staring at me like i'm some psycho.

"Back up." I pushed my butt back on her and she cocked her hand back. It happened so fast and her hand connected to my thigh. All I could do was scream and double over. This shit sting, i'm finna cry. It sounded so loud so I know there's a mark there. Why would she do that?! "Owwwwwuuuuhhhhh! I'm telling my momma on you!!"