"NO! This doesn't seem right, Leo." Bella took a step further into the room. She needed to prevent them from doing anything foolish. They needed to talk to their father first.

Leo calmly walked to the sofa and watched the girl scream with each step he took near her. "Even though she is our mate, the fear inside her is making strange things inside me. Phobus likes it, and soon I will be unable to hold him back, Bella. You should fix her now."

Bella knew Aphrodite would be best now to help, not Harmony, but their mother was miles away, and she was the only one to help. She looked at her brothers, who looked like beautiful angels outside and would lure anything to them even though they were nothing like inside.

Bella had seen them kill wolves and smile at each other while doing it while they made them suffer. She took a deep breath and let Harmony take control. Her eyes became purple, and Harmony started pouring her power into the room to calm the girl. The air became lighter and lighter till she made the girl sleep.

Leo got up from the sofa, got the girl in his arms, and put her on the same bed Damon was sitting on. "She smelled nicer feeling fear. But in general, her scent is the best I have smelled, and now I know what mother meant by how we would find our mate." Leo loved the stories about mates his mother told them as a pup.

Damon moved closer and petted his mate's hair. He felt it soft. His wolf Deimus wanted to take her now and feel the terror inside her body. It would feed his soul more than anything.

Without stopping petting the human's head, Damon looked at his brother and knew he had the same feeling. They did not want their little sister to fix their mate. They loved the state of panic and terror that girl was in. But they also knew their mother would be disappointed at these feelings and their father angry.

"The sun will be up soon. We should leave while she is sleeping. It is a good drive till the pack and father will be awake when we get there and will know what to do." Bella was worried about people seeing them leaving with an unconscious girl.

Both growled at her again. "We are keeping her, Bella. I don't care if we have to kill the Wolf Council and anyone inside to have her. I told you she smelled nice, and we wanted her as our Luna. Not even Ares can do anything against it this time."

Isabela knew her father had not a saying in it. She was their mate, and they were not rejecting her. Even the strong Ares would not put them in line this time.

"Ares will be jealous that we found our mate before stepping up to the Alpha's chair. He looked for mum for nine years before finding her." Leo had a permanent smile on his face. He knew now they had a mate. Their claim on his father's position would be even greater.

"Are you confident you do not want to reject her now? You do understand she is your mate, not a plaything, right?" Bella knew her mother would never let them reject their mates, but she thought perhaps that was the right thing to do now. They were not ready to have a mate and human of all things.

"Yes, little sister. Now go to your room to change, and we will get her to settle comfortably in the car." Damon urged her to leave. He could not wait to get their mate to rest in their bedroom, which already had some modifications to be done, and he had thought about it while driving there.

"Where did you find her?" Bella was stepping out of the room but looked back to ask them.

"At a college party, we were miles away, but the pull was so strong that it drove us from the pub to there. She was leaving the place, and Phobus and Deimus took control without our consent."

Leo stopped speaking, ran a hand through his hair and looked at his brother, and Bella knew it was not a good sign. She looked at Damon and knew he would be the one to tell everything like always. "What is it, Damon?"

"She might have got scared when she saw icy blue, glowing eyes and fangs." Damon finished his sentence, and both squished their eyes, knowing his sister would get upset.

"BOYS!!!!!!" Bella raised her voice and knew now her brothers were beyond repair. How were they scaring their mate like that?

"We could not help. Bella, the wolves were too excited. They wanted to come out and play. By the way, would we both give her a bite or only one of us?" Leo went on their defence like always. For them, everything they did wrong had an excuse. And like their grandfather said, Max always blamed Ares growing up.

"Did anyone else see it?" Bella was very concerned anyone had seen them taking the girl.

"No. We shut her before she could scream and got her inside the car. She was waiting for a taxi alone outside the building." Leo shook his head and continued. "What kind of humans does she have as a friend? I will have waited with her for it."

"At least there was no witness, Leo, but if she was at a college party, she might be a student, and someone will miss her soon. We need her name. Where is her bag? We need to cover your tracks when we get to the pack." Bella looked at the carpet where the girl was trying to hide but did not see any bag.

"It is in the car." Damon answered and wrapped his arms around the girl to go to the car park, and Bella liked his answer. At least they have her information. They had kidnapped her, but the last thing they needed was posters with her picture for everyone to see.

Bella saw Damon carrying the girl towards the elevator and sighed. She knew their father would not be happy that she let that happen. She walked to her room to get ready for her sentence. Because sure, this time, not only the twins would be punished.

There we go. You guys had a taste of what the twins' story will be like.

I hope everybody enjoyed the God of War's journey because I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and likes, and please leave a like if you have not done it yet. It will help the visibility of my book.

See you guys next. 💕😘