Finally Luna

Jordan POV

Jordan POV

Michael clenched his hands, and I could feel his uneasiness. "I want her back, Jordan. My wolf is not letting me be." He will have to get in the queue because I had set my eyes on her, and I knew that would hurt Maximus. Robbie looked at him and asked. "Why were you and your wolf hurting her if he wanted her?"

"She is not our fated mated, and he wanted her submission. We had taken her rank from her, but he did not think it was enough. He wanted her weak, depending on him to survive. The pack only stress me, and I don't like all the paperwork an Alpha has to do. I felt pleasure beating her at the end of an exhausting day."

He looked at me and started with his demands. We were friends, but he had proved useless to me. His pack could not help me and be part of my kingdom. I would use him and kill them all later. "I want her brought back, Jordan. She is of age now, not against the pack's laws anymore, and my wolf can mate with her. Maximus has enough she-wolves to entertain him. He does not need a weak Omega in his bed."

I threw my head back and laughed. He had no idea what he had done. "That weak little Omega is Maximus' fated mate, and he wants your head on a silver platter, and the council will grant it. Kell saw all the pictures and reports of what you have done to her, and Ferdinand will never go against Maximus' wishes. You are lucky that his wolf has not come for you yet. You know how painful his killings are, and I can only imagine what he will do to you for hurting his mate."

I could see how scared he was of the news. But he would be helpful to me, and I would provide him with a way out for now. A perfect smile formed on my face, and I said. "You don't need to be scared, my friend. We are here to help you. Alpha John from Shadows Pack wants his daughter mated with Maximus and has raised another claim."

I looked at Melissa, and it was time to ask her questions. "Shadows Pack said your niece was a Witch like me, but I could not feel anything from her. What can you tell me about her? Has your wolf sensed anything?"

He looked at her disgusted and said. "She is not a Witch. My wolf always said her wolf was unique and she needed to submit to us. Julie got her wolf very late, and I only saw it once. She tried to escape a beating the second time she shifted, and I forbid her to shift again. It was also always easier to control my wolf while we waited for her to turn 18 if she was always in human form."

Now Melissa had even more questions. "How unique?" Michael was unhappy with all the questions from a Witch. With narrowed eyes, he answered her. "I don't know. My wolf is obsessed with her, but there is no reason. He always said it is instinct. She was always pretty weak, never strong enough to fight me. Julie tried to escape a few times but never went too far. My wolf was always on high alert regarding her."

Melissa did not care that he was becoming restless and asked again. "What is her wolf's name?" In the blink of an eye, his eyes became red, and his wolf answered. "Aphrodite." An evil smile formed on Melissa's face, and she winked at me.