The Witch is Here

Jordan POV

Jordan POV

From the tent in the abandoned Council land, Robbie, Michael, Tania, Melissa, her mate, and I watched the fighting unroll from Melissa's crystal ball like we were in a VIP area. But I wanted to be more pleased with the results. We were losing, and many skilled warriors covered all the areas we could get into.

Anger was expelled from Robbie's pores, and he thought Melissa tricked us. I was sure if she had done it, Robbie would make her mate feel the pain first. "Maximus must have felt us coming. They were all waiting for us. Are you sure Witch your potion worked?"

She nodded her head violently. "Yes, Yes!!!! Everything worked. I told you I felt a power from him before, but if he sensed the war, I am not sure how he did it."

Michael and Tania were restless beside me. They would not be able to get in now to get my girl. When it hit me that I did all this work for nothing and Maximus will win and kill many packs and be an even more powerful Alpha, my wolf took control and pinned Melissa to the ground.

My claws extended, pressing her neck, and she could not defend herself with a spell. "All of this for nothing, Witch. NOW give me a solution, or you will see your mate die first." My wolf was hungry for her blood and would not settle till she got the girl. That was the mission here.

She tried to get out in vain, and Robbie held her weak Omega mate in a kill potion. "I can make a portal to the pack house." With much difficulty, she could produce something that could save the plan. I convinced my wolf that would work, and he let her neck go.

I nodded at Robbie, and he released the Omega, and Melissa ran to him. Mates are just a liability. Now was the time to take Maximus' weakness from him and make him deliver my Kingdom.

"Take my father from there. He will be able to defend us from the guards at the pack house and break in. The way Max is fighting won't be long till he kills my father, and you need him, Jordan or I will tell the Council you are behind everything."

I would let Robbie kill both if I did not need Tania and Michael now. They have been making demands since the start, and now they are not helping, only making threats.

"I am helping my friend Michael and you in the process, Tania. Do not make threats. Your father is not here to defend you against the big bad wolf." Robbie's eyes flashed, and I felt she was scared now. "But you have a point, Tania. Robbie and I cannot cross the portal with you. Your father will be a great help now."

I looked at the Witch. "Take all the Alphas and a few warriors from the Southern border with you, Melissa. I will meet you where we have discussed." I had to keep the other pack I was in control of under my sleeve. Of course, I had a plan for where to take the girl. I would not let Michael take her to where I did not know.