Damon noticed his sister was not going to help. "I am serious, Isabela! We need you now." Bella lifted her head from the pillow and saw in his eyes that something was very wrong, and for a moment, she felt scared that they had killed someone by accident.

Damon nodded and offered his hand for her to take. "Come, please!" She nodded and took his hand, walking barefoot in the penthouse to their room at the end of the hall.

Before Damon pushed the door, she could smell the scent of a terrified female human, and she could not believe they had brought a human there. Yes, they always messed around with the humans, but they never bedded one.

It was too dangerous for them. They could only mate with she-wolves from other packs. The rules were clear, and they always obeyed Ares' commands.

"What have you done?" Bella whispered, and Damon pushed the door. "See it yourself, sister."

A girl was sobbing in the corner of the room with her arms wrapped around her body. She looked so small, and Bella felt sorry for her. The intense feeling of fear and terror hit Bella's body. The feeling was so intense that she thought the girl would pass out any minute.

Bella looked at Leo, and he smiled at her like nothing was happening there. "Stop that right now, Leo! You will kill her like that."

He lifted his hands in his defence. "I am not doing anything. It is all hers."

Harmony would need to act, and Bella needed to assess the situation in the room. She narrowed her eyes as her father did. "I will fix it here, and she needs to go! Playtime is over, and when father hears about it, he will be very disappointed. You, too, are weeks away from becoming our Alphas, and I am not sure he will be stepping down any sooner if you two do not behave like Alphas."

Both growled loudly at their sister, and the human screamed, covering her head, afraid of them. "She is not leaving, Isabela. She is going with us to the Blue Moon."

With wild eyes, she looked at them and could not believe it. Their reaction could only mean one thing. The human was their mate. "She is your mate." Bella talked low more to herself than them. She stopped staring at the girl and looked back at them.

"It cannot be. Are you certain?" They smiled and nodded. "Yes." The boys said in unison.

"Is she a mate of both of you?" Bella needed to be sure. They beamed at each other. "Yes."

Bella had enough problems to fix to deal with their playful ways of talking in unison. "Stop with that right now."

"We cannot help it." They high-five each other after saying one more time in unison. Everything was a game to them. The twins were dangerous, and it would be a disaster if they killed her by accident; they would die too. How did the Moon Goddess mess up that poor human's life like that? Well, maybe it is for the best; they will learn how to be more humans and less beasts.

Those were the thoughts inside Isabela's head; for the first time, she felt like she would have a headache like a human. But if she thought harder, it all made sense. They were born together and shared everything, including their mother's womb. They liked it like that, and sharing a mate would be precisely what they would choose if given a choice.

Damon sat on the edge of the bed and shrugged his shoulders like it was a simple solution. "Can we not just mark her and get it over it? Once she is marked, she will feel the mate bond even if she is human."