EPILOGUE

epilogue infinity war

                                                                 "THIS IS THE ASGARDIAN REFUGEE VESSEL, Statesman!" Bombs hit the Ark, hitting each side of it; "We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault – The engines are dead, life supp...

"THIS IS THE ASGARDIAN REFUGEE VESSEL, Statesman!" Bombs hit the Ark, hitting each side of it; "We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault – The engines are dead, life support failing!"

Over the PA; rang in a male's voice trying to regain peace, "Requesting aid from any vessel within range...We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a warcraft, I repeat, this is not a warcraft!"

Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. He steps over them as he speaks with no mind as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.

"Hear me, and rejoice." The alien walked with his hands behind his back, millions of slattered Asgardians lay on the floor and died, bleeding out. "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan."

Heimdall laid, trying to grab on the alien's ankle to stop him, but too weak and wounded. "You may think this is suffering. No...It is salvation."

The body of Aramond laid in in a fire, burning away at millions of degrees, betrayed by the flames of his queen; his face was so bloody it wasn't him in front of her anymore. The army that came with Ebony had stabbed the few living Asgaridans that he had seen moving, the bade swishing in movement.

The ship was destroyed, opened areas with sparking wires surrounding it. Many people were able to free under Y/n's command in time, using safe vessels to try and get them to earth but at the same time, many didn't.

Smells of rust and ashes filled the air, "Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos." Ebony looked at Loki, who stands within the Black Order watching Thanos; gloss lingered in the eyes of one Loki.

Standing in the huge starlight, where the window once was, the last place; Y/n had kissed him. A large purple giant, stood a the height of the mountains, towering over any of the dead bodies surrounding him.

"I know what it's like to lose," Thanos spoke highly of the less, glaring over at Thor, who's chained up to the ground below him. " To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless."

Below him, in the view was Y/n; her nose bloody and wounds resting on her body. She tried to push herself away from Thanos, too weak to move. Holding onto the woman by her neck, and picking her up.

Y/n let out a cry for help, failure was running through her mind; weakness. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly" Struggling, trying to pull herself out of his grip, Loki watched this trying to hide the tears in his eyes. She was far too weak to fight back at this point.

"I ask you, to what end? Dread it." Thanos continued, looking at his army that had Loki standing there, but with a weapon pointed his way, unable to move the cause of it. "Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say...I AM."