[ 31 ] YOU BETRAY ME?

chapter thirty-one
act iv ragnorak

                                                                                        SKURGE HAS PLUNGED HEIMDALL'S SWORD; Into Bi-Frost

                                                                                        SKURGE HAS PLUNGED HEIMDALL'S SWORD; Into Bi-Frost. Thor explodes out of the portal which was brighter than the daylight skies. On the ground, he stared at the portal waiting. 

A roar was heard on the other end causing Skurge to stare dumbfounded, still holding the sword in his grip. With a blink of an eye, a large dragon came through the bright portal. 

Flying past the woman in a rush, they stared frozen in shock. Thor couldn't help but smile at the dragon, seeing that Y/n was still attached to its back protected. 

Opening her eyes, she felt the wind hit her face perfectly; the beautiful golden castle of Asgard sat in her view. Y/n held onto the scales of the dragon, with all her strength trying not to fall off. 

Though in the same wind, there was a slight touch of chaos to their movements, each of them taking their own unique path back to earth. Adorning the high skies, citizens from down below looked up at the scene agape. 

A large dragon flying in the beautiful skies of Asgard. The scale colour of ash and ontop of it was the valkyrie. 

She didn't know where she was going to put him yet, she had to find somewhere that wasn't the castle. 

Odin sat in his chair, watching some sort of play that sat in front of the old man there was a gleeful smile on his lips, his legs spread across the lounge chair comfortably; two women were fanning him and one was passing him grapes, the one who was feeding him grapes was Marceline. 

She had a small frown on her lips until the sound of gasps filled the air. Looking up at the woman she had seen as a best friend flying past a dragon, and the shadow dawned on them. A smile grew on the corner of her lips. 

Odin stared up in shock, "Shit" He muttered under his breath, Marceline was too entranced to notice the unfamiliar language that was being used by the king. 

The grasses were green along the mountain, not far off from the golden castle that was still in her view. Her blue dress piece was onto of a white-like skirt, the white long skirt was dirty; and her hair was dissolved by the wind. 

Landing on the green grass, she landed on the ground getting off of the dragon, which ducked down almost like purring to itself loudly. 

Ran her hand along the scales with her (Y/C/H) hair blowing in the wind; mostly the really loose pieces. "This is our home," She commanded it, her voice soft and gentle. The look in her eyes cared a sense of home and comfort.