[ 020 ] NOT MAD

chapter twenty
act iii dark world

                                                       THE DAY AFTER; Y/N HAD SPENT MOST OF THE TIME OUT, Odin had requested the warriors to go fight for peace

THE DAY AFTER; Y/N HAD SPENT MOST OF THE TIME OUT, Odin had requested the warriors to go fight for peace. Y/n hadn't seen Thor since she had left yesterday not really thinking about it twice too long.

Aramound was away with the three warriors gathering more soldiers along with those who didn't want to bend in with the new realms. Marceline had been helping Odin and Thor with something all morning.

Frigga had been busy trying to find new things for Loki to do while he was in lock-up. Loki looked out at Aramound guiding more people to lock up as prisoners since they had wronged the nine realms; this was under command of Y/n and not Odin.

"Keep in line!" A guard shouted, walking the prisoners in a line as they all followed in the dark and wide hallway, with almost windows that had a protective seal on the other end of it.

Guards stood all around in protection and awareness that anything could happen. That had more than one person in one room.

"Move it!"

"Calm down," Aramound commanded the guards that were shoving the prisoners, he was wearing his black metal-ridden uniform.

Loki looked out, with his hands behind his back at all of the people being moved across his room, that he had all to himself which Frigga did for her son.

He had just finished getting visited by the woman who caused distressed him a bit; ending their conversation with disappointment. Since she was never truly there it was just a hologram visiting him.

"Odin continues to bring me, new friends," Loki spoke to himself, "How thoughtful,"

"It gave him great pride," Y/n's voice echoed through his ears.

Lifting his head up a little, before turning to see the woman standing tall in a dark blue gown with a v-neck, that had fabric on her shoulders. Her hair was down with a braid in the back, and most of her hair was still down.

Y/n looked over at the taller man, wearing all black, and his black medium-length hair more loosely back. His face no longer has the bruises from the avengers incident.

Out of everyone visiting him Y/n was the last person he had thought would get a connection with him. After all, he did only a few weeks ago towards her, he knew it was a hologram no one would ever dare to step foot in the dungeons unneeding to be in them.

Loki's room was mostly empty with a bed in the corner, it was a large white room that had a drinking station in the right-hand corner and a desk with books on the side.

"Does it?" He asked putting his hands by his side. "Does Odin know you're communicating down here? Frigga? Thor? That one servant of yours? Your new soldier?" Loki didn't think twice to question leaning on the circled table that was in front of Y/n, who stood with her hands in front of her.