[ 027 ] MOMENT TO BURN

chapter twenty-six
act iii dark world

                                                                THE CHANGE OF GRAVITY AND ATMOSPHERE WAS PRESENT; it was as a cold blanket over her body a sense of relief flooding her system as they reached the aforementioned planet

                                                                THE CHANGE OF GRAVITY AND ATMOSPHERE WAS PRESENT; it was as a cold blanket over her body a sense of relief flooding her system as they reached the aforementioned planet. Y/n gathered her surroundings, looking at the dark atmosphere. 

Ducking down, and getting into the back of the red broke the car, Y/n looked around with furrowed eyebrows not knowing what she was doing and got into. She felt powerless in Midgard and it was obvious. 

They were back in Midgard, Thor squeezed himself into the car in front of Y/n. "So, who's Richard?" Thor chimed in, Jane sighed turning to the squashed man. 

"Really?" There was a loud engine sound causing Y/n's eyes to turn wide. 

"Do you trust this thing?" She tapped on Jane's shoulder, and the woman held onto the large wheel in front of her. 

"I'm guessing" Jane shrugged, as the car started to move. 

༊*·˚

The drive wasn't long, even though it was a silence that lasted the whole way to an apartment. Unlocking the door with a key, Jane pushed it open rushing in not thinking twice. Y/n and Thor shortly followed after looking around, it was nothing like she had ever seen before. 

Just being thrown into a new universe, was something different for her brain to handle, yet she tried to adapt to it as she did with Asgard the first time being exiled there. The apartment was nice and cluttered, filled with books, computers and other things. 

Thor hangs up Mjolnir on a coat hook, Y/n looked at him doing this; he put his hands under making sure nothing fell and it didn't fall off of the wall. 

"OH, MY GOD!" Darcy turned, she looked the same since the last time Y/n had seen her, with the glasses on her face minus that. She was still pretty with her brown hair on her head. "YOUR BACK! WHERE WERE YOU" Standing up and rushing over to Jane. 

Jane took off her coat, revealing her royal Asgardian Armor. 

"Are you sure about this?" Y/n assured, looking around with her hands in front of her head high.

"Jane knows what she's doing" Thor nodded his head, approving. "If she doesn't we do." 

"Is it true for what Loki said about mortals?" Y/n looked at Jane and Darcy talk, of course, she didn't believe anything that Loki had ever said, she just wasn't sure what was true and what was fake counting she had never been in the same room as multiple Mortals.  "about their oddness, obedience"