[ 011 ] REAWAKENING

chapter eleven
act ii avengers

                                                   Loki was alive, he was trying to rule over Midgard; which wasn't good for the look of the gods

Loki was alive, he was trying to rule over Midgard; which wasn't good for the look of the gods. Thor had gone down to go and retreat Loki and get him back into Asgard. He didn't know how his brother survived nor did he know why he was trying to rule Midgard.

After stealing Loki from an aircraft, Thor had gotten into a fight with two men who tried to take Loki as their own. All of them were on the look for the tesseract one that Loki was hiding; he wanted it to cause the control of power.

Now Thor sat in a briefing room in Midgard, a man in stars in strips named Steve Rogers watches the monitor of Nick Fury a man with an eyepatch talking and trying to have a word with Loki yet nothing.

Fury walks away leaving Loki in his glass cell, Loki looks at the camera with a smirk resting on his haunted face. "He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce Banner asked joining by the side of Steve.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So Thor, what's his play?" Steve turned to Thor standing and looking at the ground.

"He has an army called the Chitauri." Thor thought, "They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

Steve looked at him seriously yet not believing in this still, "An army? From outer space?" He turned his head looking at Agent Romanoff.

"So he's building another portal." Bruce took off his glasses looking at the two men, "That's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

Thor thought about the name recognizing it, "Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist," Bruce explained.

'He's a friend." Thor shifted on his feet.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours," Natasha spoke sitting on the hair, with her arms crossed. She grew uncomfortable at the end conversation.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him." Steve butted in again, "He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Bruce insulted.

Thor turned to the smaller man, threatening. "Have a care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

"He killed eighty people in two days." Natasha reminded.

Tilting his head a little, "He's adopted." Thor also mentioned, "I know one person that might be able to get my brother to talk"

"Now you tell us this?" Steve leaned on his chair.