[ 037 ] OLD FRIEND

chapter thirty-seven
act iv ragnorak

                                                                THERE WAS NO SLEEP IN THE CARRYING NIGHTS; Even in the beautifully large and round pillowed comfortable bed, she wasn't able to sleep for a moment with a lot going through her soul

Hela was destroying everything she has ever known at the moment, Thor was about to fight one of the biggest and most intense beasts for entertainment, and she thinks she just set fire to everything she and Loki knew.

She didn't understand this idea of the fighting pits, for two champions to fight and one of them mostly being killed in the meantime of the fight. There was clothing given to her, which looked better compared to what Loki had put her into.

It was a teal gown (one that they made to match Loki cause of his red lies). The sleeves were almost like a cape on her arms, going all the way down to her feet she had her combat boots on. It had a black designed belt, that went across her cleavage along with one that was marching on her waist, with a long v-neckline.

Her hair was mostly down with the front two pieces braided; she missed the braid sessions she and Marceline would have at night just talking away with no meaning to the conversation.

Thor on the other hand was getting ready for his battle; with his new friend Korg, a large baby blue rock-made man. He spots S142 dealing at the bar; wanting to know where Y/n was. He's once again eyeing the fob device clipped to her belt. Scowls.

"See her, the one that put me in here." Thor pointed out to Korg.

The rock man with a tiny voice nodded, towering over Thor. "Yeah, Scrapper 142. She's strong. And she drinks a lot. Gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man. They are hard to perish."

Furrowing his eyebrows at the new information looking up at the creature, "Asgardian?" Thor breaks away from the line and runs to S142. "Hey! Hey!"

S142 holds up the fob in a threatening manner. "Do not zap me with that thing. I just wanna talk. Asgard is in danger." Thor then notices a series of patterned scars, or brands on her forearm the same one that was matching Y/n's marking.

With a gasp to his mouth. "My God, you're a Valkyrie. I used to wanna be a Valkyrie when I was younger...until I found out that you were all women."

Valkyrie turned to look at Thor waiting for him to finish. "There's nothing wrong with women, of course. I love women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, just more of a respectful appreciation. I think it's great that there is an elite force of women warriors. It's about time. My best friend is a Valkyrie," Thor ranted. "I love her, not in that way...Not creepy, just respectful...I said that already didn't I?"

"Yes, the princess?" Valkyrie mocked, with a grin on their lips drinking from the beer in her hands.

"No well she's the queen I've chosen for the people...but- but yes...Long story- she hid it from me until my brother had told me; I was more angered that he knew and not me, her own best friend but-" Thor fogged, continuing to rant before noticing that he finally opened up about Y/n. Thor gave her a pursed smile and a thumbs up.